Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

17 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Yes. Those are still pictures from one of the latest workprints, wich may be the final print. The post production is on it's final phase. Video editing is very good this time, everyone will be satisfied. There's no constant copy & paste like previous releases, it's more like confessions. A lot of the lisbon's dress rehearsal is used for close ups but everything is edited the right way. Audio is expected to be well mixed too, more like confessions (blending live vocals with fake live vocals) and less like sticky, wich was highly edited. It's expected to premiere on Amazon later this year, part of the contract involving the Madame X era.

Omg this is music to my ears!!!

Do you know when it’s coming? Later this year sounds like Nov/Dec?

35 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Yes. Those are still pictures from one of the latest workprints, wich may be the final print. The post production is on it's final phase. Video editing is very good this time, everyone will be satisfied. There's no constant copy & paste like previous releases, it's more like confessions. A lot of the lisbon's dress rehearsal is used for close ups but everything is edited the right way. Audio is expected to be well mixed too, more like confessions (blending live vocals with fake live vocals) and less like sticky, wich was highly edited. It's expected to premiere on Amazon later this year, part of the contract involving the Madame X era.

How did you know these information? Because this is pumping me up even more! :D
Also, what do you mean blending live vocals with fake live vocals? I think despite of the vocoder/live auto - tune for her voice, she sung the entirety of the tour live.

2 minutes ago, KaitoXD said:

How did you know these information? Because this is pumping me up even more! :D
Also, what do you mean blending live vocals with fake live vocals? I think despite of the vocoder/live auto - tune for her voice, she sung the entirety of the tour live.

For past tour dvd releases she records “live” vocals and blends them with her actual takes from the show to make her sound exactly as she wants

Just now, Shoful said:

For past tour dvd releases she records “live” vocals and blends them with her actual takes from the show to make her sound exactly as she wants

Really? I know that the Sticky and Sweet World Tour DVD does this but for the rest? I think some parts of her tours, she lipped them.

23 minutes ago, KaitoXD said:

Really? I know that the Sticky and Sweet World Tour DVD does this but for the rest? I think some parts of her tours, she lipped them.

Even as far back at Virgin Tour, the vocals were edited for release. The only Madonna show we have where the vocals were entirely live from start to finish are the soundboards of Virgin Tour and the live broadcasts of WTG.

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Even as far back at Virgin Tour, the vocals were edited for release. The only Madonna show we have where the vocals were entirely live from start to finish are the soundboards of Virgin Tour and the live broadcasts of WTG.

Really? Damn.

So it all goes down to the Blonde Ambition Tour and the Girlie Show Tour that are released without vocal edits...? I know that on the Who's That Girl Tour, she messed up on the 2nd verse of Lucky Star so they have to patch it up with her live vocals from another show.

15 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I see Black and White is back again :laughing:

These are definitely stills from Lisbon! Who was the beer bitch?

But for Crave they included Swae Lee footage: mixed shows are here again  :laughing::laughing:

Also Vogue she is not wearing the wig!

I did notice the black and white but at least it is only in the interludes. I also noticed the image has a kind of faded look to it similar to mdna *cue the meltdowns*

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s just a rumour. Remember RHT was on Showtime but then eventually came to dvd/Bluray. I think they make too much from physical sales to bypass a release.

Yes I remember, but maybe coz of what’s happening they will cut off some expenses??? I hope not... ???

17 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

Sodade & Crave there are and I think PDP too.

Well both Sodade and Crave were performed in Lisbon, so it's no surprise.

I highly doubt they'll include PDP. Pity.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I did notice the black and white but at least it is only in the interludes. I also noticed the image has a kind of faded look to it similar to mdna *cue the meltdowns*

The black and white footage is used for I don't search I find :cry:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic