Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I would understand if this tour weren’t released physically since I’m pretty sure the Rebel Heart Tour DVD didn’t do that well, but then a lot of her income comes from physical releases so I feel like she will release it on DVD+CD but just at a later date perhaps. 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

I would understand if this tour weren’t released physically since I’m pretty sure the Rebel Heart Tour DVD didn’t do that well, but then a lot of her income comes from physical releases so I feel like she will release it on DVD+CD but just at a later date perhaps. 

How much did it sell? I don’t think any of them have sold that well in a long time have they?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Here is the clip slowed down so we can see each pic! This looks to be a full edit of the show, looks really good!!!

Looks like mixed nights (different wigs), a lots of blur and superimposed images... The only thing that's missing are to horrible fake vocals/audience noise to become the last 3 live releases :Madonna021:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
34 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

How much did it sell? I don’t think any of them have sold that well in a long time have they?

I’m not sure on the figures but the album failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 200 I think. It would make sense to premiere the film on Amazon or Netflix and then release the live album on streaming services but I still feel like she’d release it physically at a later date. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I wonder if she’ll go back to releasing shorter live albums with select songs from the show in the vein of Confessions and Sticky & Sweet. Surely they’re not going to include the random dialogue and a-cappella moments on the album. 

well, "Rebel heart tour" was sold over 200 k in all formats which is not bad in time when clear sales are dead
i also think it will come to some video streaming services or chanel  first . then it comes to physical/digital formats  - Madonna will take her money from both releases  :smokey:

Video judging by the pics looks to me like mdna edit:Madonna003:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, star guardian said:

Yall... the footage looks breathtaking! it made me wayyyyyyyyy much more anxious to see this dvd! i NEED frozen right now, those closeups on her during the performance made me emotional :drama:

I really hope they make the most out of dress rehearsal close-ups with Frozen...and no fast transitions! :drama:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
40 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

yesss! I'm just waiting for a Bluray with DTS 5.1 high quality audio :hearteyes:

wouldn’t that be a dream :hearteyes:

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Here is the clip slowed down so we can see each pic! This looks to be a full edit of the show, looks really good!!!

O!M!G! I am absolutely beside myself. Just watching this reminded me of what an amazing show it was. Yes to God Control (as I know a few missed out), YES!!! to Crave, which while I don't love the song, I loved the MX Tour version. Gee I really hope we get a physical release.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic