Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I don't mind that they're using footage from different shows since her costumes were all the same. 

I just hope the edits and effects are kept to a minimum. 

Same. I was just rewatching a clip of Girl Gone Wild on The MDNA Tour and it’s truly unbelievable how many jump cuts there were.

if this clip is a sped up teaser of the tour than its possible it was edited at a lower quality than the actual film. since we know that most other venues werent filmed professionally, i doubt we will see a mix of venues this time. but all of her tours had some sort of mix. im sure this will be the same.

im sure it is going to be a streaming deal for a few months before the DVD/Blu-Ray will be released. there is no way she is going to pass up releasing it on DVD. not sure why people are even going there since all her tours have had a physical release in some form whether it was the full concert or the two documentaries Truth or Dare and IGTTYAS.

6 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

yesss! I'm just waiting for a Bluray with DTS 5.1 high quality audio :hearteyes:

I’d be happy with a LPCM audio - they always seem to fuck up the 5.1 mixes - the rebel heart DTS HD didn’t even use a centre channel ? shocking mix - her vocals should only be heard through the centre channel that’s the whole point of 5.1 sound - no point in doing it otherwise. Might as well just go with stereo surround like ciao italia 

5 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Of course this clip is highly compressed and doesn't reflect the final product AT ALL. The film is cinema quality. Altought the editing process is almost finished, post production doesn't end there. Color grading is still on the go.

Sources for the film are: lisbon live shows (mostly) recorded with cinema cameras, lisbon dress rehearsal (for stunning close-ups) recorded with cinema cameras, and some bits here and there recorded from above the stage, recorded with professional camera, like footage released on her instagram. The blending of the sources is very smooth and very well done, doesn't look made by a 6 year old kid with windows media maker like MDNA and RHT.

You seem to know a lot. Any idea on when it'll be released? Hopefully by autumn. 

9 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Of course this clip is highly compressed and doesn't reflect the final product AT ALL. The film is cinema quality. Altought the editing process is almost finished, post production doesn't end there. Color grading is still on the go.

Sources for the film are: lisbon live shows (mostly) recorded with cinema cameras, lisbon dress rehearsal (for stunning close-ups) recorded with cinema cameras, and some bits here and there recorded from above the stage, recorded with professional camera, like footage released on her instagram. The blending of the sources is very smooth and very well done, doesn't look made by a 6 year old kid with windows media maker like MDNA and RHT.

So Madonna is finally gonna have a good tour DVD? :laughing: I would love a Mylène Farmer style film sound a visually speaking. Watching Madonna's concert DVDs usually feel disappointing even though she has some of the best tours.

13 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Só the beer bitch moment is the only one not recorded in Lisbon?

That seems...odd?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic