Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

15 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Of course this clip is highly compressed and doesn't reflect the final product AT ALL. The film is cinema quality. Altought the editing process is almost finished, post production doesn't end there. Color grading is still on the go.

Sources for the film are: lisbon live shows (mostly) recorded with cinema cameras, lisbon dress rehearsal (for stunning close-ups) recorded with cinema cameras, and some bits here and there recorded from above the stage, recorded with professional camera, like footage released on her instagram. The blending of the sources is very smooth and very well done, doesn't look made by a 6 year old kid with windows media maker like MDNA and RHT.

I can imagine how beautiful the entire show would be in 4K. I hope they don't fuck up with the editing in both video and audio like what they did with the MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour. 

I truly can't wait for this release. I felt so frustrated that I couldn't attend this tour and, at one point, I even lost hope she would release it, with the cancellations, the pandemic and all... plus most popstars today don't even bother to film their shows anymore. Thanks God M is always above everything <3

5 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

I can imagine how beautiful the entire show would be in 4K. I hope they don't fuck up with the editing in both video and audio like what they did with the MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour. 

I think we all hope for that ? but I think being in a smaller venue the cutting will be even more rapid to give the impression it’s more fast paced and less in scope than the stadium tours - I hope I’m wrong though 

12 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I really hope so! I want a picture of our interaction! They did record every beer moment

i hope not. that UB moment seem to go on forever. at least the music kept playing. here it would be nothing but dialog going on forever.

29 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I doubt they would play dialog. She’d probably cover it up with a song or something 

i meant the conversation she is having. can you imagine if she did a montage of most of the Beer Bitches? it would go on forever.

i am sure she just picked her favorite if she filmed most of the shows Beer bitches.

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

i meant the conversation she is having. can you imagine if she did a montage of most of the Beer Bitches? it would go on forever.

i am sure she just picked her favorite if she filmed most of the shows Beer bitches.

Yeah I figured it would just like flash through them real quick with music after a couple moments of the one she displays 

Meh. The workshops are always such a letdown. It would be so much more interesting to see how she goes about choosing the set list, whether choreography is selected “as is” or is modified, production challenges once they hit dress rehearsal, how instrumentals are put together and decided upon, what songs ultimately become outtakes, etc.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I can't believe she's trolling us with a #holdtight hashtag after cutting that amazing drum number from the Rebel Heart Tour. :eyes:

I also can't stand edited vocals.  The vocals are the best part of this tour.  She is her own worst enemy to her legacy, really.

I’m hoping someone will intervene with editing of the vocals on this tour. She sounded better than she had in years at my date so there is no need to tamper with it this time around. 

I agree with you that she is her own worst enemy to her legacy! 

4 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’m hoping someone will intervene with editing of the vocals on this tour. She sounded better than she had in years at my date so there is no need to tamper with it this time around. 

I agree with you that she is her own worst enemy to her legacy! 

for me, more than edited vocals is the weird filters and jumpy shots she employs...

like in the Deeper and Deeper video from the RHT. I hope this tour video is less manipulated. Can't wait to watch it 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic