Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Same in London

I went to the last date in London. I was supposed to attend the first one but she rescheduled.

I Was in London and GOT TO Attend The Show On THe 2nd , Feb  " My Birthday"  ... Before the Sow there was A Band Playing M's Songs Fado Style " Don't Tell me , Like a Virgin , La Isla Bonita , Who's  That Girl ) ... But M Didn't Perform The Whole Show ... There Was No ( God Control, Dark Ballet , Human Nature , Papa Don't Preach , Crave ) ... The Show Started with Madame X Manifesto & Vogue 

In General ... Even With The Cuts Were made ...The Show is All About 2020 And i Love it !!!! 

Favorite  Songs Performed :

1- Vogue ( it is A SHOW STARTER BABY!!! )

2 I Don't Search ...

3- Future ( I Just LOVE The No Quavo Version )

4- Frozen 

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE  The I Rise Finally ... It's Giving me #BlackLivesMatter , #LGBTQ+LivesMatter  And #AllLivesMatter Vibes ... So Grand & So Immotional Power Ending 

21 hours ago, mr00mister said:

what played over on the pre-show playlist while the band wasn't on stage? and also, what was the song played after the show was over?

At my show in Paris, there were some old songs before she came on stage

this song was the first one being played after the band left the stage after having played those fado songs

2 hours ago, madenis said:

At my show in Paris, there were some old songs before she came on stage

this song was the first one being played after the band left the stage after having played those fado songs

thank you! 

15 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

There was no pre-show playlist at my date. Just the band coming on and doing fado versions of the songs I mentioned and we sang along, then we just talked amongst ourselves for the next hour. When the show was over, again, no song. Just her leaving the building when I Rise was over.

thank you! I really love collecting pre-show songs from her shows, i feel it helps me revive the whole concert experience again. i've been looking for audience reordings of some shows, paying special attention to the last song before a show, and the first once it's over

6 hours ago, mr00mister said:

thank you! 

thank you! I really love collecting pre-show songs from her shows, i feel it helps me revive the whole concert experience again. i've been looking for audience reordings of some shows, paying special attention to the last song before a show, and the first once it's over

The last song played before she came on stage was this one

There were no song after the show

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I love the build up when MJ starts then the lights go out

I love that build up as well. I really hope she has another tour in her.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
15 minutes ago, dr_xanax said:

i hope it comes out very soon. i just want to relive the show again.

Me too, and I’m really excited to see the songs she didn’t perform at my show! 

6 minutes ago, rafaelfroner said:

Thank you. I made this youtube channel for us, Madonna fans + curious!

Oh, I just love it. Already watched all "faixa a faixa" and "[artist] para leigos". Your videos are really dope! Thank you and have a nice day! :hug:

16 hours ago, madenis said:

The last song played before she came on stage was this one

There were no song after the show

thank you so much! this really sets the mood after the band, I'll play it before the official video when it's finally released

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I love the build up when MJ starts then the lights go out

yes! I believe it was an amazing thing to play exactly the same song every night on that tour, we all knew it was gonna start. 

20 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Like 'Tears of a Clown' and 'Make em Laugh' at the end of the Girlie Show? ..Love it. 

exactly. all I've collected is this:

Who's That Girl Tour outro: "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker.

Blond Ambition intro: "Whole Wide World" by A'me Lorain // Outro: "Stand" by Sly & The Family Stone

The Girlie Show intro: "The Tears of a Clown" by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles / Outro: "Be a Clown" by Gene Kelly and Judy Garland

Re-Invention Tour intro: "Water Ride" by Omid 16B // Outro: "This is Radio Clash" by The Clash

Sticky & Sweet Tour intro: "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John // Outro: "Holiday" by Madonna

The MDNA Tour outro: "Holiday" by Madonna

Rebel Heart Tour intro: "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" by Michael Jackson // Outro: "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson

and now Madame X Tour intro: "Song for my Father" by The Horace Silver Quintet

i'm missing the intros and outros fro the VIrgin and Drowned World tours, and the intro to WTG. even tho I was on The MDNA Tour, I can't remember the last song they played before the show.

39 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Mainly wide angle with full view of the backdrop, with nice close-ups from the rehearsal. It's a very emotional moment.

Can I ask a few questions? Take your pick at what you’ll answer:

* What’s the best performance on the film? How’s it filmed?

* Is there any obvious splicing? (Switching from wig to no wig, different footage quality, etc.)

* How obvious is the ass?

* How’s the sound mix?

* How does it begin? Does it capture the intro to the show?

* How are the monologues?

* When is the rough timeline for release?

* Will there be any promotion?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic