Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

10 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Any one of us could have answered the same questions. lol

I shared info all week, with extensive and exclusive details. But I get it, that's the thing with the M community, there's always somebody who thinks knows best, so It's hard to play nice and share information.

Nevermind, that's it.

45 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

I shared info all week, with extensive and exclusive details. But I get it, that's the thing with the M community, there's always somebody who thinks knows best, so It's hard to play nice and share information.

Nevermind, that's it.

I really enjoy reading your infos and i'm sure many ppl here do. Please, don't pay attention to complainers. :Madonna039:

1 hour ago, Clark_Kent said:

Nevermind, that's it.

33 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

I really enjoy reading your infos and i'm sure many ppl here do. Please, don't pay attention to complainers. :Madonna039:

we all did, but no one was complaining?  just curious to know where his info was coming from?

31 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

we all did, but no one was complaining?  just curious to know where his info was coming from?

Maybe he can't tell his source or describe every detail. Personally, I think it's part of the fun getting to know these glimpses of information, we don't need to be 100% sure.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I’m excited for BTS stuff and extras on the official release. Hopefully an extra feature is the Blond Ambition Tour.

Honestly wouldn’t be a bad idea to get the sales numbers back up :lol:

I met Madonna in a bowling alley/ bar back in Gross Point, Mich on November 24th, 1977... Where  we sang and danced to Don Maclean's American Pie at least a dozen times... a song she made a single of on Rosie O"Donnell Show in the late 90's... I believe I know why she  has  an interest in the Romanov family history..

Not trying to sound like a jerk but it's always the same story: someone claims they know stuff, then say a bunch of supposedly new information, gets offended by 1 person who questions their authenticity and then stops the teasers. I've seen it all before... But yes it's fun to speculate though.

14 hours ago, dontmindus said:

Maybe he can't tell his source or describe every detail. Personally, I think it's part of the fun getting to know these glimpses of information, we don't need to be 100% sure.

then say so.

like others and you said it is fun to speculate. but as @Ekansstated that it is strange one person pops on to share what is supposed to be true, but never acknowledges anyone who questions where he is getting info and then gets all offended and threatens to leave. seems a bit weird and juvenile. why suddenly just believe anyone who comes in and acts like they know real info when most of the time in the past we have asked for proof?

maybe he is right with what he posted, but we will see soon enough. I cant wait!

8 hours ago, Ekans said:

Not trying to sound like a jerk but it's always the same story: someone claims they know stuff, then say a bunch of supposedly new information, gets offended by 1 person who questions their authenticity and then stops the teasers. I've seen it all before... But yes it's fun to speculate though.

I repeat, is hard to be nice and share information with this kind of comments.

Still, you can compare everything I said when the show gets released.

Love :kiss:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic