Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

6 hours ago, Gilbert said:

then say so.

like others and you said it is fun to speculate. but as @Ekansstated that it is strange one person pops on to share what is supposed to be true, but never acknowledges anyone who questions where he is getting info and then gets all offended and threatens to leave. seems a bit weird and juvenile. why suddenly just believe anyone who comes in and acts like they know real info when most of the time in the past we have asked for proof?

maybe he is right with what he posted, but we will see soon enough. I cant wait!

You can't always reveal your source, but sometimes you can share bits of what you have watched.

:)

3 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

You can't always reveal your source, but sometimes you can share bits of what you have watched.

:)

great, but dont expect everyone is going to believe what you post without you backing up where you got the info. several people asked you about where you are getting your info, but you conveniently ignored. you have to agree that does seems a bit odd. if you cant give up your source, that's fine but know people will always question those who just post things without giving a source.

Just now, Gilbert said:

great, but dont expect everyone is going to believe what you post without you backing up where you got the info. several people ask you about where you are getting your info, but you conveniently ignored. you have to agree that does seems a bit odd. if you cant give up your source, that's fine but know people will always question such tactic.

Love to you too my dear :heart:

6 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Love to you too my dear :heart:

this is what i mean. the vagueness and acting like your posts should be believed. you may be correct with what you say but without backing up your source there will always be doubters. doesnt mean they are being mean or disrespectful. but there have been many who have come to fan sites to share fake info. you must know that?

1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

this is what i mean. the vagueness and acting like your posts should be believed. you may be correct with what you say but without backing up your source there will always be doubters. doesnt mean they are being mean or disrespectful. but there have been many who have come to fan sites and bullshitted people.

A little bit of mistery is needed sometime. Already told can't reveal the source.

And I don't think you're being rude by the way. Other people was, but not you :) 

11 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

A little bit of mistery is needed sometime. Already told can't reveal the source.

And I don't think you're being rude by the way. Other people was, but not you :) 

thanks. i do hope your info is true. but you must know there are people who like to share false info.

in due time, we all will find out. :)

13 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’m excited for BTS stuff and extras on the official release. Hopefully an extra feature is the Blond Ambition Tour.

Imagine an Easter Egg in the menu that would lead us into a restored and remastered version of the Blond Ambition Tour in Nice...

...for a minute until she interrupts the footage with MDNA Skin commercials. :Madonna034:

9 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I question anything that has no proof or receipts. It is not being rude. I wouldn't post any news unless I had proof to back it up. Alot of times it is how rumors get started, then fan wars happen.

I stated multiple times that I was talking about a workprint that I saw myself, but source of it can't be revealed.

Nothing more to say regarding this topic. Wait for the release, enjoy and compare.

Love to everybody :rose:

30 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

I stated multiple times that I was talking about a workprint that I saw myself, but source of it can't be revealed.

Nothing more to say regarding this topic. Wait for the release, enjoy and compare.

Pay no mind to suspicious comments, I'm on the forum since 2015, and we've had so much theories or wishful thinking that turned out to be fake so we're kinda used to taking things with a grain of salt. But thanks for all the info shared this week, I'm on pins and needles, waiting for the finished product.

BTW, I have a super crush on that actor on your thumbnail, even though he's kind of a jerk. :Madonna003:

I know we should question every info, but nobody really has any official source. If someone comes here just to share info because they can, just be grateful. I can verify that mostly everything that has been said by @Clark_Kentis true. I have a friend that was part of the crew when they recorded back in Lisbon. If someone comes to share info, just don’t treat them like s**t. 

52 minutes ago, al4realz said:

I know we should question every info, but nobody really has any official source. If someone comes here just to share info because they can, just be grateful. I can verify that mostly everything that has been said by @Clark_Kentis true. I have a friend that was part of the crew when they recorded back in Lisbon. If someone comes to share info, just don’t treat them like s**t. 

but no one has treated him like "s**t", so lets not go that route. people are just impatient and want real info. if @Clark_Kent is accurate, that is great, but people will be curious how someone theyve never seen before make such statements. if you can verify he is authentic that is great but no one is  purposely being mean to him here.

9 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

it seems i've missed some posts in this thread... what was the info in question? :Madonna038:

It's going to be released in 480p quality, with lot's of Instagram filters, the vocals are all from studio recordings. And the editing it's pretty much RHT Deeper and Deeper. :01:

2 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Ok but I cannot wait! Hope that we get more juice from the upcoming release. :D

RH leaker: Hey, I have demos of Madonna's new album, so many different versions.
"How did you get it? Source!"
"I broke into her server, hacked into the computer and stole them! Don't tell!"
@guyoseary Someone is leaking the album! Rush release the album please! Sales! #1 spot! Gaga fans! 

:laughing:

(this is meant to be humorous, not insulting anyone)

2 hours ago, al4realz said:

I’m more thinking about a release for her birthday.  Hopefully it doesn’t get delayed. 

Nothing is delayed until is announced.

She always takes her time with these releases.

Those filters and fast cuts don't just happen you know :01:

30 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Nothing is delayed until is announced.

that was my exact response when i read that.  cant be delayed when the release hasnt been announced.

im figuring it will stream sometime in the fall with a DVD release at a later date.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
43 minutes ago, madenis said:

It's funny. Everytime we know that Madonna could release something, a lot of us think she'll release or tease for her birthday. But it was never the case, wasn't it ?

No, it seems she just spends her birthday throwing some party and running around dancing with her grills in, I don’t think she ever announces anything :lol:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic