Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

19 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Posted August 16 2018

yes but with her long career she really isnt known to release things on her birthday. not sure why people go there automatically but I also know people are excited to have MX release.

and then they will shred it to pieces. LOL!

17 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. And since we're all excited for the release of the Madame X show, I made this art imagining how would (or will) be the poster for the show in a streaming service!

I would love to know your thoughts on it.

f76zS0c.jpg

I’ve always loved that picture. A few suggestions. Make the X red, and get rid of the word “film”. just call it Madame X Tour! Centre the word Tour a little smaller and I think you’ve got your cover :)

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Wooooooffff is that real? I don’t remember. That damn long eh... how.... interesting.

i know what you mean. which worries me about the physical copy of Madame X but i am sure the broadcast/streaming is more profitable.

1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

i know what you mean. which worries me about the physical copy of Madame X but i am sure the broadcast/streaming is more profitable.

Well it’s just obvious that Madonna runs her career and catalogue like an obscure old woman unsure of when tv bingo is on. She’s just out of the loop. 
Children? YES, priorities. That’s what your management team is for. But they’re as good as mister noodle in the discount aisle at Bi-Way in 1995. 

She needs some serious help. She deserves better.

16 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Well it’s just obvious that Madonna runs her career and catalogue like an obscure old woman unsure of when tv bingo is on. She’s just out of the loop. 
Children? YES, priorities. That’s what your management team is for. But they’re as good as mister noodle in the discount aisle at Bi-Way in 1995. 

She needs some serious help. She deserves better.

i dont agree. she is hardly struggling and always getting headlines. it might not be always good but that is the way of the world.  i am sure if shes going to make a few dollars more from streaming before the physical release than she probably is more in the loop than you think.

3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

i dont agree. she is hardly struggling and always getting headlines. it might not be always good but that is the way of the world.  i am sure if shes going to make a few dollars more from streaming before the physical release than she probably is more in the loop than you think.

I guess... I don’t know, I wish she was more vocal about her career. Like what’s going on. 
but what i DO get now, is that other things in the world take precedence. And I respect that. Bah. Just want to know what going on in her head sometimes lol.

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I guess... I don’t know, I wish she was more vocal about her career. Like what’s going on. 
but what i DO get now, is that other things in the world take precedence. And I respect that. Bah. Just want to know what going on in her head sometimes lol.

dont we all?  but i just think that we are looking at her career from a different perspective. her live is so fullfilled the things fans remember and want her to acknowledge is a mere nothing to her at times. think about some of the singles that were released that became huge hits like "Cherish".  she admitted to not knowing what would make a huge hit many times.

i think she does her thing and let the rest happen by chance. she has been lucky though. she has always that special charisma that keeps people wanting more from her.

14 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Well, I reached out to our *source* privately to see if he / she would follow up about the rumors / questions I sent, but given I've been left on read for over a day without a response, it's safe to say it's a fake. Sorry, all.

Anyways, hope we have something exciting in the pipeline.

So not having time to answer a message is now equals to fake information.

Nice attitude. Thank you for remind me why I stop talking about the film.

What surprises me the most is that I'm not leaking any ground breaking information about M, like a new proyect, a new album, a new movie, or a new something. I'm just talking about the post production phase of a release we all now it's happening, a film we all now it's comming, just giving details of how the video is edited. No big deal, no surprise, not spoiling everything, just glimps of information of what I saw to letting you know that something good is finally comming and to calm the anxiety. So keep getting this kind of attitude and negativity is very frustrating.

15 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Well, I reached out to our *source* privately to see if he / she would follow up about the rumors / questions I sent, but given I've been left on read for over a day without a response, it's safe to say it's a fake. Sorry, all.

Anyways, hope we have something exciting in the pipeline.

What makes you think they'll specifically reveal information to you when they stated they didn't want to discuss it anymore with the forum as a whole? And you have the nerve to call him fake. :Madonna021:

Get your apology ready for when this is released.

50 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

What makes you think they'll specifically reveal information to you when they stated they didn't want to discuss it anymore with the forum as a whole? And you have the nerve to call him fake. :Madonna021:

Get your apology ready for when this is released.

Meh, or it will just get released and it won't matter if the source was right or wrong, and until that happens, I'll go back to following COVID news. Lol.

33 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The only release she did right was The Confessions Tour, filmed in August on TV by November and out for release the following January. Worst was S&S, filmed in 2008, on TV 2009, released 2010. 

Drowned World Tour also came out on DVD 2.5 months after the tour ended. I miss the days when her shows would broadcast LIVE the same night as she performed. RIP HBO concerts.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic