Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The only release she did right was The Confessions Tour, filmed in August on TV by November and out for release the following January. Worst was S&S, filmed in 2008, on TV 2009, released 2010. 

I like the sound of The Confessions Tour release. Amazon Prime by November 2020 and physical releases in January 2021 would be a dream! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

November is a dream for you? I want it at least in September 

Given the time gaps with the last few tours, yeah November is a dream for me. 

1 hour ago, Clark_Kent said:

Funny you.

After I especified I won't be talking about the film anymore, you sent me a message playing nice trying to get more info from me, saying you were antsy, that you believe me 100%, asking me to reply your questions (altought many of them were already answered, and including one very rude question about M's ass), swearing privacy and that you won't leak anything, and finally calling me "boo". Suddenly when I didn't replied to you in the time you expected, like if replying to your messages had to be my number one priority, turns out i'm lying, everything is fake, and now you play the "i don't care about this anyway" card.

It seems you really cared about it, since you had to pretend you were nice to get what you wanted.

Keep enjoying your covid news.

Lol good lord, calm down. We're talking about a pop singer and her DVD. It's really not that big of a deal. 

I hope you and things in your personal life are okay <3

4 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Madonna's birthday is HER birthday, why would she give us anything on her birthday. Where I am from, the person with the birthday gets the gifts. Maybe I have it backwards but I have never given away anything on my birthday other than cake.

Lmao WELL she did record the Confessions Tour on her birthday, which was definitely a great gift that year. But yes, I’ve never quite understood the birthday argument. The only artist I’ve known to ever release something on her birthday is Britney with Circus.

David Bowie made headlines around the world on his birthday in January 2013 by releasing a surprise new song and music video after almost a decade out of the public eye (for 'Where are we Now?'). On his birthday in 2016 he released his Blackstar album (also sadly two days before he passed away). Each of Bowie's birthdays since (and a couple before) have also been marked with small releases. 

Bowie certainly set a precedent with the 2013 surprise release (I recall thinking that Beyonce 'copied' the surprise technique with her album shortly afterwards?)

Madonna is in good company with birthday releases ;-)

16 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Lol good lord, calm down. We're talking about a pop singer and her DVD. It's really not that big of a deal. 

I hope you and things in your personal life are okay <3

Exactly what I've been telling since the begging, but you and others started acting like I was talking about the ultimate madonna's secret project.

Love to everybody and thanks for those who reached out with nice words on PM.

46 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Exactly what I've been telling since the begging, but you and others started acting like I was talking about the ultimate madonna's secret project.

Love to everybody and thanks for those who reached out with nice words on PM.

Hi :D ,

So you know something, because i think i missed some posts <3 :D ? I am so excited and can not wait for madame x tour dvd! 

I think we need to alter our expectations of Madonnas concert tour releases. We haven’t had a good one since Confessions. That’s fifteen years ago. They also don’t bring in the coin they used to and I imagine the revenue from Madame X album and tour brought in less money than any of her eras ever. 
let it go maybe girls. Be thankful you are still getting one.

Katy Perry / Gaga / Janet / Beyoncé / Mariah all got rid of these concert tour releases a long time ago. 

16 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Madonna's birthday is HER birthday, why would she give us anything on her birthday. Where I am from, the person with the birthday gets the gifts. Maybe I have it backwards but I have never given away anything on my birthday other than cake.

You wanna work where i work. We have to buy cakes on our birthday  for everyone else! F-ing liberty

18 hours ago, ScottyX said:

And hunny we ALL know some birthday ? is a must.

twerk gif GIF

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

I think we need to alter our expectations of Madonnas concert tour releases. We haven’t had a good one since Confessions. That’s fifteen years ago. They also don’t bring in the coin they used to and I imagine the revenue from Madame X album and tour brought in less money than any of her eras ever. 
let it go maybe girls. Be thankful you are still getting one.

Katy Perry / Gaga / Janet / Beyoncé / Mariah all got rid of these concert tour releases a long time ago. 

......and even confessions was messy with the over-post-produced audio and crowd cheering being selectively faded in and out. Her last REAL live concert film DWT or even Girlie Show. 

And for me, someone who really enjoys the energy of the crowd and rawness of live music, this really sucks. I’ll watch it but it just doesn’t do much for me. 

16 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

......and even confessions was messy with the over-post-produced audio and crowd cheering being selectively faded in and out. Her last REAL live concert film DWT or even Girlie Show. 

And for me, someone who really enjoys the energy of the crowd and rawness of live music, this really sucks. I’ll watch it but it just doesn’t do much for me. 

I Actually Love The Fact  That Crowed Cheers Where Faded In and Out  Since There IS NO SUCH Thing Called The Confessions Tour Official Studio Album  ... The New Editis Of Some Songs and the Remixes Used in That Tour and The Onse That Followed Were Amazing and I ENJOY Listenting to Them in My Car And Dancing To Them ... So How Are You Doing ??? :eyes:

1 hour ago, Erzougi said:

I Actually Love The Fact  That Crowed Cheers Where Faded In and Out  Since There IS NO SUCH Thing Called The Confessions Tour Official Studio Album  ... The New Editis Of Some Songs and the Remixes Used in That Tour and The Onse That Followed Were Amazing and I ENJOY Listenting to Them in My Car And Dancing To Them ... So How Are You Doing ??? :eyes:

Meh. To each their own I guess. ??‍♂️

On 7/13/2020 at 8:40 PM, artofdarkness said:

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. And since we're all excited for the release of the Madame X show, I made this art imagining how would (or will) be the poster for the show in a streaming service!

I would love to know your thoughts on it

Amazon prime uses horizontal (not vertical) art for their content.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic