Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 7/28/2020 at 9:28 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

take a look at Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson or Cher... they only put out some concert-releases throughout their careers but not all of their tours...

the comparison lacks in my opinion, cause said artists (especially the latter one) put on the same show under different names over and over again. Same setlist, same choreographies, same backdrops, same outfits - hell, even same wigs for Cher. 

20 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

However my gut feeling is that we’re gonna end up with something similar to the MET Gala performance with edits from professional cameras + phone recordings

How so, if phones were officially banned and the only few hidden recordings that surfaced looked like crap?  :thinker:

On 7/30/2020 at 5:07 AM, Gâteau said:

the comparison lacks in my opinion, cause said artists (especially the latter one) put on the same show under different names over and over again. Same setlist, same choreographies, same backdrops, same outfits - hell, even same wigs for Cher. 

How so, if phones were officially banned and the only few hidden recordings that surfaced looked like crap?  :thinker:

that's pretty accurate

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Per that source on MTribe

"The footage on stage (with a steady cam) That we saw in the teaser was shot in Paris during a special full on dress rehearsal with an empty theatre. Again crew source"

if it can be true because in some of the shows in Paris she did not wear the blonde wig and in the teaser it appears like this

Screenshot_20200801-090021.png

On 7/30/2020 at 4:07 AM, Gâteau said:

6aGY.gif

I would leave Janet Jackson out of this... The Janet Tour, Velvet Rope Tour, and All 4 U Tour were all different (mostly) and amazing. 

5 hours ago, Omero said:

if it can be true because in some of the shows in Paris she did not wear the blonde wig and in the teaser it appears like this

Screenshot_20200801-090021.png

It was also the case in some London shows though as well and we know for sure they filmed in London too. There was never cameras at Paris shows that I heard about.

I did however see a boom mic pointed at the audience recording audience sound.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 hours ago, Gâteau said:

Can't tell actually. Bought tickets twice to see her and she eventually janceled both. :Madonna051:

I bought tickets to her and she cancelled mine as well :cry:

Sounds like they shot multiple shows and rehearsals in Lisbon, Paris and London

Sounding like the odds of getting a film of the show that feels like a live show are slim if they are going to mix up multiple shows and cities  - even the lighting is noticeabley different when they do that no matter how well they colour grade it in post production to make it look the same 

I kind of wish they would shoot multiple shows throughout the tour and then just pick the best one for the DVD or at least make it so that an entire song is from the same show

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I didn’t see any professional cameras during my London show either. I imagine most of the show was filmed in Lisbon. Give us the details queen!

:Madonna001:

8 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I didn’t see any professional cameras during my London show either. I imagine most of the show was filmed in Lisbon. Give us the details queen!

:Madonna001:

We were at the saturday show in Lsiboa and to my surprise the equipment was very very light. I guess they did large shots with audience and close shots during some dress rehearsals.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic