Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

So ita fanmade?

Yes it's fanmade, in limited copies:

https://www.1stopmadonnashop.com/madame-x-tour-paris---2-lp-colour-vinyl-17087-p.asp

But considering the limited material we have for MX and remembering the times when all the live audios were bootlegs, I bought it anyway.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

And..sounds good? Its the same audio bootleg shared here ?

Actually, I haven't listened to it. Vinyls are beautiful but difficult. But considering how limited the audios are for the tour, I am pretty sure it's the same one. I can't assure 100% though.

14 hours ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

look what I found guys!!!

IMG_20200810_212404_01[1].jpg

IMG_20200810_215745_01[1].jpg

That's really beautiful, i wish it was released also on CD...

This one is not that beautiful...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This one is from NYC, don't know which date tho... And i don't even trust is a real Godfather Records bootleg, as they usually create really beautiful ones with booklets and all like the ones they did for other previous tours, and this one doesn't even have a booklet...

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This one is from NYC, don't know which date tho... And i don't even trust is a real Godfather Records bootleg, as they usually create really beautiful ones with booklets and all like the ones they did for other previous tours, and this one doesn't even have a booklet...

EDIT: IT'S THE OPENING NIGHT SHOW.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I really believe the Madame X Tour recording will be streamed on Netflix or Amazon Prime, and the physical release for christmas or early 2021.

It’d be nice if we got it on Amazon Prime by Christmas this year but it’s looking unlikely.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’d be nice if we got it on Amazon Prime by Christmas this year but it’s looking unlikely.

do you think the streaming/broadcast of the Madame X Tour will only happen next year? I think they have the final version already, the teaser was looking pretty much done. the physical release however I do think will take longer, much to the fact of Warner getting involved on the production and distribution side of things.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Unlikely? We still have several months before we get into the Christmas season. I think it's still possible for it to at least be streaming before the end of the year. Music specials tend to do well during the holiday season from big artists. I still have hope.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
24 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

do you think the streaming/broadcast of the Madame X Tour will only happen next year? I think they have the final version already, the teaser was looking pretty much done. the physical release however I do think will take longer, much to the fact of Warner getting involved on the production and distribution side of things.

23 minutes ago, L*ckySt*r said:

Unlikely? We still have several months before we get into the Christmas season. I think it's still possible for it to at least be streaming before the end of the year. Music specials tend to do well during the holiday season from big artists. I still have hope.

At first I was thinking back to the gap between the tour ending and their physical releases but then I remembered she does release them on streaming services earlier so there is hope that we could have that by this year! 

On 8/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, Frank said:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

this one looks like something she would release officially

Wow... heartbreaking how fans made such an elaborate work and what? Color vinyls? But somehow the “official” releases are like the cheapest things in creativity and production value you could ever find. 

Speaking of streaming and physical releases, I really think tours shouldn’t take more than 6 months to be released after the show ends. Her taking almost two years to release Rebel Heart Tour and 9 months for MDNA tour was just way too much, especially judging by how poor the releases are anyway.

The pre show band playing some of her instrumental hits was a really good idea given the late starts, and clearly (as evidenced by this clip below) the music was top notch and the audiences loved it.

I’d love for some of these to be extras on the DVD, though I bet they wouldn’t include the whole performance like TOAC

i'm Loosing my Patience .... I NEED Some New Teasers / News / Updates / Release Date .... It's Damn Theater Tour  With Less Production Value Comparing To Madonna's Prior Tours / Less Projection Screens and Graphics To Make any Special over-Editing Processes ... So The Editing Progress should ONLY Include  MultI-Cam Sound Sync & Then Cut Cut CUT  and That's It ...  The  Broadcasting / Streaming Rights Deal Should't Be Hard To Close  And Crazy Fans Such as YOURS TRULY :01: Should NOT BE KEPT WAITING . 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The only people that are going to care to watch this are hard core fans so I suppose her team thinks there’s no huge rush. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic