Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So sounds like we won’t be getting it this year. I’m a bit surprised!

Well, the last time she released a dvd of the tour the same year the tour ended was..in 2001!

She clearly started before Covid since she shared the trailer and that photo of her watcing it on a tv. 

She more than likely meant they stopped editing once the pandemic hit like crazy (the lack of tests, information etc) but have slowly resumed working on it now with information, protective measures and being tested to ensure no one infected comes into contact with her, vice versa. So now we know it's coming and not something that was scrapped, the conspiracies or she wasn't happy with the footage theories we always get.

I think a streaming broadcast is all we'll get this time. I find it strange that they just resumed editing when the lockdown has been lifted since June and they could have easily did some work at home during that time. But knowing her, she probably wants to be in the studio with them to advise crazy editing effects. Since they're in NYC, she'll probably make them wait till this screenplay is finished in a few months. 

I can't see whatever record company being interested in releasing a physical DVD/BD after all this time has passed. 

19 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I think a streaming broadcast is all we'll get this time. I find it strange that they just resumed editing when the lockdown has been lifted since June and they could have easily did some work at home during that time. But knowing her, she probably wants to be in the studio with them to advise crazy editing effects. Since they're in NYC, she'll probably make them wait till this screenplay is finished in a few months. 

I can't see whatever record company being interested in releasing a physical DVD/BD after all this time has passed. 

Well she did say she has been working on this movie script for 2 months now.

Remember also she posted a pic of her watching it on her tv. So she likely had someone do a rough cut of it and she’s now working on the finer details. But it’s clearly not her priority.

9 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

I don't think there will be a video release for this tour. Were better off without it, since it might be filled with the usual, fast, flickering, seizure effects, and overexposed edited footage that fans will complain about.

I prefer that than nothing

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic