Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

yeah, guys... don't be so negative. things change, i know what happened to RIT but that doesnt necessarily mean that the same will happen with madame x. and like nobody knows me stated, she didnt finished the tour and went all the way to lisbon, london and paris just to storage the footage in some warehouse. she said at the instagram live that the show was being edited, so lets just wait. being negative wont do anything but leave us more and more frustrated and anxious - and we're facing a worldwide pandemic! we don't have time for that right now!

15 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I don't get why some of you keep thinking this is cancelled. The tour ended a few months ago, she literally said they're just back at the editing since the pandemic put that on hold. The previous tours dvds were released very late, so this situation is not different than what we are used to. She will release this dvd.

No idea either. There's a trailer, snippets from her socials and straight from her mouth saying it's being edited. Like what more do some need that it's not scrapped or cancelled? The rumor "she's not happy with the footage shot" is going to come around again I bet.

RIP Madame X Tour DVD, this will be the last cancelation of this awful era... Another RIT DVD case... It was great to discuss about this aborted film with all of you guys! So it's time to move to her biopic and #M15 :Madonna021: 

And I hope that hackers will leak this film in it's unedited version in 6 years like the RIT Lisbon... :Madonna029: that will be my last hope to see the whole show of this nightmare tour. 

She has canceled her career. She has decided to focus on being a manager for her boyfriend's career and she is devoting all her time to the kids. :pop:

Literally how the last few pages read.

The damn thing is coming. You'll get your DVD, live CD, edited tour missing songs, with multiple shows, angles, random filters, dubbed vocals, special edition Laserdisc, VHS and BR which will only have the musicians playing the songs before the show and we'll get the "MDNA and RH were better than this. How can she do this to a theater show? Why is there backstage footage during the Rescue Me interlude? God Control is missing a few seconds. Is that because of the Spooner situation? Why so many shots of her boyfriend? No special features!!"

She is working on it. It is coming WAY before the film will ever even shoot its first scene. 

76e66a91d3e2c37d2bda6e035e5b5def.gif

I can’t see her giving up on the dvd. She’s got too much invested in it (not to mention physically with what she’s had to endure with pain, etc) and would take even more of a loss if she gave up on it now. Plus, releasing it on dvd gives her a chance to really show it all on film like she wants or envisioned for a theater show. 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:02 AM, Winn said:

God Control is the poor man's Hung Up.

Literally.

I love the MV but It was just all over the place. Like one second shes at the type writer, the next shes partying, the next shes getting robbed? and the next shes getting shot to death, the next is her watching the tv, so on and so forth..

10 hours ago, R3B3LH3ART said:

Literally.

I love the MV but It was just all over the place. Like one second shes at the type writer, the next shes partying, the next shes getting robbed? and the next shes getting shot to death, the next is her watching the tv, so on and so forth..

Because it's a story narrative video, not supposed to be a Hung Up party escapism video.

Comparing Hung Up to God Control is like comparing La Isla Bonita to American Life, literally beside the point. 

I can't wait for the DVD. It was my absolute favourite time seeing her live (I've seen every tour since 2004) - the show was beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing how it translates to the screen. 

I mean... if you look closely at the released footage there are hints to how much they've done so far. And I would say they are further along than she alluded to in the Facebook Live video. 

All the footage was in order of setlist. Seems like they've already got their angles and the whole show mapped out. 

There are also various effects already added to parts of the show to enhance or fix what didn't translate in a certain shot for the screen. 

We got two shots being blended together in Frozen. We got Lourdes superimposed on Madonna at a specific angle that could not have been achieved with just camera work in Frozen. We have text superimposed over her boyfriend in the opening scenes so you can still read the words when they use a close up of him. Some sort of movement special effect in Dark Ballet. Black and White filter on IDSIF. And what seems to possibly be a red filter on Vogue. And that's just the small bits we can see so far. 

I know what her wording was in the Facebook Live, but I don't think they are "just beginning" editing. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic