Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

all i saw was bits and pieces of the tour on her instagram, facebook and youtube/and other fan recordings. I really don't know how to feel about this. the autotune really kills it. i know she can sing. but the use of autotune is horrendous.

also if she wants to impress her fans, she should make an album singing as if she was singing ray or light or like a prayer... bring her voice out.. show some growling...

26 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Here I am :)  And i never said they were completely done, I said they were in final post production stages :rose:

You might not know this, but editing & post production is not just selecting camera angles :thinker:  The show has been put together and Madonna herself aproveed the last workprint presented to her, that's why she posted a speed up version of it on her instagram (Yes, that's the cut we're gonna get :heart: ) Now they have to finish processing the film. Of course post production was put on hold because of covid, and resumed in a later time. The proyect is still on and the film will be released, there are contracts to fullfill. As Madonna said, she's very happy with how the film is resulting.

Love to you and everybody :heart:

LOL!

7 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Here I am :)  And i never said they were completely done, I said they were in final post production stages :rose:

You might not know this, but editing & post production is not just selecting camera angles :thinker:  The show has been put together and Madonna herself aproveed the last workprint presented to her, that's why she posted a speed up version of it on her instagram (Yes, that's the cut we're gonna get :heart: ) Now they have to finish processing the film. Of course post production was put on hold because of covid, and resumed in a later time. The proyect is still on and the film will be released, there are contracts to fullfill. As Madonna said, she's very happy with how the film is resulting.

I believe in your information and I thank you for that. After the movie is released, come back and share with us all those extra info about the editing that you can't share right now! It'll be amazing! :hug:

On 9/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Clark_Kent said:

Love back at ya and Thank you so much!!!:hug:

On 9/19/2020 at 12:45 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think something in the vein of Janet’s opening costume for The Velvet Rope Tour could’ve worked better for the opening outfit.

A47C5D53-804E-42DC-8537-AAD6048CF300.jpeg

OMG no. It doesn't reflect the idea of the opening act at all. The actual costume fits the theme of a collapsing democracy.

2 hours ago, wenxiusi said:

I mean... what else do you need to stop whining???

:lol:

a slap ? lol

15 hours ago, wenxiusi said:

oh gosh, do you guys have some kind of illness? she literally said they're editing the show and you guys know she DOES takes time to release the tour DVD/Bluray. I mean... what else do you need to stop whining???

Oops!...I Did It Again :Madonna020: and I'm not sorry for speak my mind ? and if you don't like it I don't care :Madonna015:

The problem with the opening outfit was not the coat. The coat was beautiful. It was the way she wore it over something else that wasn’t slim fitting. It ruined the whole design of the jacket. She did something similar with Eurovision. Too many layers!!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic