Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

As a portuguese fan and Lisbon native, I'm sad she's leaving :cry: I liked the feeling of having her "close" to me and the hope that maybe someday I'd run into her on the street! I still remember almost running into her back when she was attending the weekly soccer practices.

But I guess life is a circle and to have is not to hold. At least she gave us an album. Now I must let her go to other, greener pastures and hopefully she'll gain new inspiration for a another album.

Até um dia!

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It’s always strange to me to think that originally she had other areas in mind for David’s soccer such as Turin or Barcelona, and we could have had a completely different album had she gone to one of those places :lol:

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’s always strange to me to think that originally she had other areas in mind for David’s soccer such as Turin or Barcelona, and we could have had a completely different album had she gone to one of those places :lol:

tenor.gif

Had she gone to Turin we would probably have had a featuring with Bocelli?  :laughing:

Or the Greta Wells movie  :laughing:

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Haha to be honest (and trying not to be too biased, of course), I'm sure Lisbon was the best option of the 3. Barcelona is a much bigger, international city so she wouldn't have been presented by a local culture as much as she did in (smaller and more traditional) Lisbon. I'm guessing the album would be more generic pop. If she was influenced by the Spanish music, then I guess we'd have more songs like Medellín.

Turin is a small city with lots of opera and stuff. So that would have been interesting. But in the end, I'm glad songs like Extreme Occident, Killers Who Are Partying, Batuka & Faz Gostoso came to fruition. 

Edited by Dito (see edit history)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic