Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's probably the stunt double they had in some of the dress rehearsal footage for the MDNA Tour, you know where M watches the show and the stunt double performs as her so she can see how the show will look

But did she appear on the MDNA footage as well?

What's the purpose of having the double if she did the whole dress rehersal for the footage anyway... I'm confused...

48 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Why the album version of I Don’t Search I Find? Is that a promo video for the song? Or only a teaser for Insta, then we will have the ‘live vocals’ version when it will be released?

As far as I remember this spoken bit was lip synced. But the rest of the song was live. Perhaps the audio mix isn't ready though?

"Is the show still coming or was it scrapped?":laughing:

Now she's teasing and showing footage from it so maybe these posts won't be as common. Either a broadcast or release by the end of this year or early next. Though, I'd probably see Amazon or some streaming service getting it and then getting a release not too long after unless it goes straight to DVD/BR/CD.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's probably the stunt double they had in some of the dress rehearsal footage for the MDNA Tour, you know where M watches the show and the stunt double performs as her so she can see how the show will look

Oh this could get a terrible bad press if it turns out to be true....

Wow! I almost forgot about this release, then I saw this awesome clip on her Instagram and now I'm all at once super excited and longing to have it!!! It looks really promising and I'm dieing to finally see the show as I was one of the poor fans whose only concert was canceled a few hours before the start. Hope this is gonna be the right time people: release the show!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic