Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

So are we going to ignore the fact that she's wearing the wig in some shots and her natural hair in others? As a certified gay i will not tolerate her hair changing color every 2 seconds. 

Other than that i love the footage, the close up shots and editing looks really good. 

7 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

So are we going to ignore the fact that she's wearing the wig in some shots and her natural hair in others?

Well, that's no surprise as she's been doing that for the last tours, so... I don't mind at all about that if the editing of all the whole thing looks as good as the teasers we've been getting, tbh... I just want it to be released #soon XDDDDD

3 hours ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

So are we going to ignore the fact that she's wearing the wig in some shots and her natural hair in others? As a certified gay i will not tolerate her hair changing color every 2 seconds. 

The natural hair is from the dress rehearsal that was shot for the close-ups since they couldn't get cameras on stage on normal show nights. Riccardo once said it somewhere.

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Im pretty sure it was Palestine at all Live performances. It should have been that way in the recording. 

I wonder why she didn’t change it before the release? Also the its a con/hustle part in God Control is different live. She alternates them but in the studio. I  believe she does con, con, hustle, con. Live is con, hustle, con, hustle

Omg ? I hope it goes straight to blue ray or dvd or whatever and not some dumb ass “EPIX exclusive. “ “showtime exclusive” etc etc etc I don’t want to subscribe to a new service hun I want my madame x direct haha. Ahhhh. We all know it will be going to amazon prime or whatever won’t it? Ok I have subscribe to Hulu and Netflix can u just do one of those pleeeeeeease if it must be exclusive. Haha.

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

Omg ? I hope it goes straight to blue ray or dvd or whatever and not some dumb ass “EPIX exclusive. “ “showtime exclusive” etc etc etc I don’t want to subscribe to a new service hun I want my madame x direct haha. Ahhhh. We all know it will be going to amazon prime or whatever won’t it? Ok I have subscribe to Hulu and Netflix can u just do one of those pleeeeeeease if it must be exclusive. Haha.

I'll just wait for the torrent. :Madonna054:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic