Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Hi there! I made two new fanmade posters imagining how I would like the cover of the show to be! Hope you all like it and give your opinions about it!

The first one is inspired by the performance of Frozen and the phrase "you can't hit a moving target" from Medellín music video. The second one is inspired by the clip she put out on her Instagram from I Don't Search I Find.

IzHkRPz.jpeg

R8fQlcL.jpeg

Edited by artofdarkness (see edit history)

1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

Hi there! I made two new fanmade posters imagining how I would like the cover of the show to be! Hope you all like it and give your opinions about it!

The first one is inspired by the performance of Frozen and the phrase "you can't hit a moving target" from Medellín music video. The second one is inspired by the clip she put out on her Instagram from I Don't Search I Find.

IzHkRPz.jpeg

R8fQlcL.jpeg

Beautiful. Thank you. The first one is my favorite from the two. 

8 hours ago, Danton said:

very pretty but her dance is nothing exceptional ... She does not have the magnetic charisma of her mother

I dunno. I guess everyone’s taste is different. As a trained dancer myself I think she is quite exceptional, and fluid in her movements and expression. But you’re right she is very different than her mother. I don’t think Madonna would suit the type of lyrical dance Lola is displaying. Which combines a few different types of movements. I could watch her all day. 

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

I dunno. I guess everyone’s taste is different. As a trained dancer myself I think she is quite exceptional, and fluid in her movements and expression. But you’re right she is very different than her mother. I don’t think Madonna would suit the type of lyrical dance Lola is displaying. Which combines a few different types of movements. I could watch her all day. 

I pulled my back folding jeans today, so props to Lola and all the dancers out there

27 minutes ago, schumakg86 said:

I pulled my back folding jeans today, so props to Lola and all the dancers out there

Hehe I give maaaaaad props to her. In school I just could not get into lyrical. I was mainly jazz and ballet. I tried lyrical in school but me doing lyrical looked like super mario on MDMA.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:32 PM, artofdarkness said:

IzHkRPz.jpeg

R8fQlcL.jpeg

Love them both. Would just make the word "theater" in the first one white as well. Don't think the blue shade really works.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic