Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

You should send this to her team - beautiful!

11 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

OMG this is beautiful!!! If only! Unfortunately, she'll probably use one of her Insta selfies for the cover haha

20 hours ago, luluthecat said:

mxcd.jpg

I. LOVE. IT !!!!! Indeed, you should send it to her team. Post it on Twitter :)

mxcd.jpg

That's really beautiful and elegant. I wish her team do something like this...

mxcd.jpg

LOVE THIS! Especially the way the disc looks, that color is great!

22 hours ago, luluthecat said:

mxcd.jpg

Just beautiful and classy too. 

11 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

We could hope for something as beautiful and elegant as you made. You should definitely contact her team!

Though knowing her she'll see this and say "That's the one!"

Aldo is the biggest scammer (using other people's pics/backgrounds from movie posters/etc) when it comes to his work, and his art is mediocre at best. I honestly don't know she likes his work so much when there's MANY fans that are much more talented than him.

8 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Aldo is the biggest scammer (using other people's pics/backgrounds from movie posters/etc) when it comes to his work, and his art is mediocre at best. I honestly don't know she likes his work so much when there's MANY fans that are much more talented than him.

Absolutely! Hardly “art” imo. Just a bunch of filters and letters. I could come up with something similar on Instagram.

I vote for the other design posted above. So classy, plus it really evokes the theatre-like and mysterious qualities Madame X was supposed to convey. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic