Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 10/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

Stunning! Elegant! I love it, you're very talented! I  will use the same image for my iTunes Library when the dvd come out

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 10/20/2020 at 12:15 AM, luluthecat said:

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

This is my favourite cover art, and I really hope the final product is something like this! 

OMG. Dead at these covers. The Living For Love recreation of MX is perfect! You win!

To be honest, to troll her we should use a live photo from MDNA or RHT and just put the MX logo. Remember she had the knack of using old photos from previous videos or shoots for single arts. Bad Girl, Rescue Me, etc.

5 minutes ago, madfan13_86 said:

Me too. The MDNA tour cover is a mystery to me, still. Does anyone know what photo is that, or where it came from? It reminds me of her back in 1993. 

She said in an interview that she took it herself (a selfie).

I believe the untouched photo leaked. It’s very grainy, and she’s wearing a wig.

On 10/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, luluthecat said:

mxcd.jpg

This is gorgeous! So clean and beautiful, and it would look great as a streaming cover next to the Madame X deluxe album cover. Love it love it love it

I remember having the toughest time finding that photo. She mentioned on the Reddit chat it was a selfie. It doesn't look bad at all and it's not a bad selfie, if a HQ of it exists. The zoom and it resembling the Rain single cover photo (people were convinced that was the photo) was a little random but it's grown on me. Glad she chose the RHT photo we got for the cover of the Bluray. That felt like a good choice.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic