Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 10/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

I am just seeing this but had to say whoever made this cover is talented asf, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! M should really be shown this somehow I would LOVE to see this be the official artwork for this release!!! I love everything about it!!! just sayin :Madonna001::Madonna001::Madonna001:

31 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I am just seeing this but had to say whoever made this cover is talented asf, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! M should really be shown this somehow I would LOVE to see this be the official artwork for this release!!! I love everything about it!!! just sayin :Madonna001::Madonna001::Madonna001:

a few tweets and tags should get someones attention...

I also stumbled upon this one on a fan-made cover site & I really like it as well! I know alot wont & am aware that the cover pic is actually faked but it's definitely creative & I just like the way it looks, tracklists etc.... somebody put alot of love in this you can tell. I'd be all about this version......thoughts?

ME12KM1G_t.jpg ME12KM1I_t.jpg ME12KM1J_t.jpg ME12KM1K_t.jpg 

13 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I also stumbled upon this one on a fan-made cover site & I really like it as well! I know alot wont & am aware that the cover pic is actually faked but it's definitely creative & I just like the way it looks, tracklists etc.... somebody put alot of love in this you can tell. I'd be all about this version......thoughts?

ME12KM1G_t.jpg ME12KM1I_t.jpg ME12KM1J_t.jpg ME12KM1K_t.jpg 

I absolutely love the God Control picture in this one, but in the cover she looks like a wax doll

10 hours ago, Ekans said:

I've always loved how she's taken a lot of pics holding a saxophone in the album photoshoots but in the album there are no songs where a saxophone can be heard. :lord:

I thought M would learn to play one song in the saxophone just as she played the Ukulele for the RHT... at least the learnt 2 piano chords for Future :Madonna023:

13 minutes ago, godx said:

This looks very well made. Shame they completely botched the face/hair on the cover. Why do so many fans make her look deformed?

Omg I’m so with you on this one. There are many Instagram profiles dedicated to Madonna where the posters see it as their duty to facetune/deform/heavily alter her face. It’s absurd. What the hell are they seeing? Why do they think that that’s somehow nice or acceptable? Lol. 

2 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

Omg I’m so with you on this one. There are many Instagram profiles dedicated to Madonna where the posters see it as their duty to facetune/deform/heavily alter her face. It’s absurd. What the hell are they seeing? Why do they think that that’s somehow nice or acceptable? Lol. 

There’s people that do that in this forum, and posts them!

2 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

I'm in despair seeing those pictures on instagram

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic