Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

People seem to forget that she was both SICK and INJURED at the end of the tour back in the spring. So, let’s not forget that recovery does take some time. I doubt that she wanted to work on the editing of the tour film at that time. 
then COVID caused many delays and add to that, she was between contracts with Live Nation and Warner Music. Still on track to be released, but as with the last 2 tour DVD releases, it takes TIME! 

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

Does that mean the bonus feature will be a 5 minute montage?

Oh man, you're gonna kill me but... I literally just found out because of your comment (that I didn't understand, so I googled it) that Tears of a Clown is a montage on the Rebel Heart Tour DVD :dead:

I never bought the DVD and I didn't care at all for TOAC so all these years I literally thought it was the full show when it's a messy black & white 15 min montage :cryin:

Okay but can ANYONE understand what that rocket ship thing was? It reminds me of that one time my friends and I ate a green cookie at Pride and the 7 of us got so high we couldn’t leave the condo. This was 4pm. This was probably the dream we all had as we passed out for 5 hours, then got up and got lit for the clubs. 2009 was fun.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic