Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I can't see her putting any of the Pride performance on the DVD as it is basically a repeat of what is in the Madame X tour - same songs, same staging and choreography and same live arrangements

Maybe with the lack of screen footage from the Madame X shows she is working with the Pride footage to mix in to the Madame X DVD footage - so could be more of the same annoying editing for RHT changing shows between shots?

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

I can't see her putting any of the Pride performance on the DVD as it is basically a repeat of what is in the Madame X tour - same songs, same staging and choreography and same live arrangements

Maybe with the lack of screen footage from the Madame X shows she is working with the Pride footage to mix in to the Madame X DVD footage - so could be more of the same annoying editing for RHT changing shows between shots?

Which is EXACTLY why she should post that shiz on her YT channel right now. Like what else is her camp doing. The Pride show is obviously professionally recorded. Let the birds fly dammit. ?

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Okay but can ANYONE understand what that rocket ship thing was? It reminds me of that one time my friends and I ate a green cookie at Pride and the 7 of us got so high we couldn’t leave the condo. This was 4pm. This was probably the dream we all had as we passed out for 5 hours, then got up and got lit for the clubs. 2009 was fun.

It’s an ongoing meme... that is quite old now (so not relevant anymore) and isn’t done quite as well as most of the others I’ve seen. Here’s some:

7 hours ago, Andymad said:

Okay but can ANYONE understand what that rocket ship thing was? It reminds me of that one time my friends and I ate a green cookie at Pride and the 7 of us got so high we couldn’t leave the condo. This was 4pm. This was probably the dream we all had as we passed out for 5 hours, then got up and got lit for the clubs. 2009 was fun.

it's a very old meme, fossilized even. I wonder who did the excavation to disinter such a relic. 

I remember she teased a lot the MDNA Tour dvd on Instagram, I don't really remember what happened with the Rebel Heart Tour one, but with Madame X she literally said nothing about it. I wonder if she'll ever start with the #soon and then go and release the dvd in 46 months. :Madonna021:

Jesus - why are people so impatient for this ?? ? I never saw the tour and I am perfectly fine to wait for it - let’s face it whatever is released won’t be what everyone wants in terms of editing , poor extras and I’m sure people will bitch about the cover next too ? ? me personally I would like the cd to be the studio version and not the live concert but that will never happen - that will mean thinking outside the creative box for her team ?

On 11/18/2020 at 9:25 PM, Monsieur Hugo X said:

Coming soon... In 2029 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the tour with a special edition:

-VHS 

-Laserdisc 

-Cassette 

-T-shirt 

:Madonna001:

What, no 8-track? LOL

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Rebel Heart Tour Ended March 20, 2016

Premiered on Showtime December 9th, 2016

Okay, nine months. It was released physically in September 2017 though, so eighteen months. It’s been eight months since the Madame X Tour concluded, there is a global pandemic, and on top of that she’s working on the biopic and has six children. I think it’s still coming since she has said she’s editing it and she’s still teasing it on Instagram, and she is contracted to release the tour I believe.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:53 PM, nito84bcn said:

It seems that the pandemic is only afecting her, because other people (Kylie - but actually a lot of other artists), could do a full record, 2 videoclips, and a excelent concert online of her new songs, edited and promoted in less than 2 months. The Madame X Tour was recorded in JANUARY for f*ck sake.
That's why the Queen Of Pop isn't considered like that anymore, because her team is a mess, the long gaps between projects are constant, and she's more entertained with grillz and toilets than how to present her art and projects to the world. The last time that the general public knew about her was the horrible Eurovision thing, and not being in the Levitating video. 
I know I'm being extra-negative lately in this forum, but this is how I feel, and I feel really angry with her lately. 

Believe me, I've been there many times. 

It's best to take a break. Dive into another artist for a while.. come back .. 

It's not fair to yourself to get so angry and really, she doesn't owe us anything - given how much we've received. It's just we're not used to this level of output or quality of it, but most artists just drop-off the face of the earth, so we've been very lucky.

Or they become judges for The Voice. 

Give it space. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic