Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 11/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, Blue Jean said:

Yes exactly. Physical copies are a must for older artists as their target audiences still collect them.

I think putting it on streaming services would be beneficial too but I can’t see people under 30 rushing to watch the Madame X Tour just because it’s on Netflix.

Exactly...record collectors and more demanding people are not in interested in Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Drake or Dua Lipa (what is so great about her???)

These are artists who only attract the younger streaming generation who don't even know what a record player is anymore.

The latest Rolling Stones single "Living in a ghosttown" peaked at number 23 in Germany...streaming only. A few weeks later the record company deceided to release the track as a CD single and on vinyl....and what happed? The track went to No. 1 (!) because of the physical sales and Germany is the largest and most important music market alongside Japan and the USA!

Culture Club even released their last album "Life" as a cassette, individual, not in a box set like the Madame X cassette version.

Physical media will always be there! It doesn't matter whether it's books, music or movies (You never guess who just bought the beautiful new UK blu-ray box of the original 1978 Dawn of the dead...fuck streaming!!!). There will always be enough people who would like to have something in hand for their money. The mass audience can stream and be happy that the remixes for Justify My Love and Rescue Me have just come out. Hooray!!!

On 11/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, Ashley said:

Nothing of hers is going to be released again in physical format when she's truly gone. 

Are you sure? Warner is making a ton of money with all Prince's re-releases and special editions. They have literally over-saturated the market and they are selling like hot cupcakes. I hope they are not waiting for her to die too. Although she seems to be the one blocking them at this point.

7 hours ago, Daphne Du Maurier said:

These are artists who only attract the younger streaming generation who don't even know what a record player is anymore.

True, but all those younger generation artists have started releasing 7" versions of their latest singles in the last year or so, I'm glad that the music industry finally realized that fans actually want a physical product in their hands. I hope Madonna follows.

Guest DeeperDeeper
9 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Are you sure? Warner is making a ton of money with all Prince's re-releases and special editions. They have literally over-saturated the market and they are selling like hot cupcakes. I hope they are not waiting for her to die too. Although she seems to be the one blocking them at this point.

I projecting M dies in 10 to 20 years. Not right now. I can't see this physical format trend persisting in the future. Of course there will be some people looking to collect, but not a massive lot. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

True, but all those younger generation artists have started releasing 7" versions of their latest singles in the last year or so, I'm glad that the music industry finally realized that fans actually want a physical product in their hands. I hope Madonna follows.

Do they want a physical product in their hands? Or just collectors items. 

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I projecting M dies in 10 to 20 years. Not right now. I can't see this physical format trend persisting in the future. Of course there will be some people looking to collect, but not a massive lot. 

:cry::scary:

Blasphemy! Her Grandma lived to 100 and her dad is 89 and doing well. Madonna is probably more healthy than they are.

13 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

They're probably working her signature ''seizure editing'' for this tour lol

Her last well-edited and easy-viewing tour was confessions.

I can imagine all the fans complaining about the tour editing and artwork when it comes out....

S&S Tour says hi. :Madonna054:

That is my favorite edited tour because it wasn't full of effects and the camera shots were terrific.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
19 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

S&S Tour says hi. :Madonna054:

That is my favorite edited tour because it wasn't full of effects and the camera shots were terrific.

The shots were brilliant but they didn’t even try to cover up the fact that the vocals are dubbed. 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

The shots were brilliant but they didn’t even try to cover up the fact that the vocals are dubbed. 

Fun fact: if you take out your headphones just slightly (barely inserted in the headphone socket) while listening to the audio, you can hear her raw unaltered vocals and they're quite horrid. It's not wonder they dubbed them over.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Fun fact: if you take out your headphones just slightly (barely inserted in the headphone socket) while listening to the audio, you can hear her raw unaltered vocals and they're quite horrid. It's not wonder they dubbed them over.

It really is unbelievable how bad her vocals were on that tour. She must’ve just finished the Confessions Tour and fired the vocal coach :lol:

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It really is unbelievable how bad her vocals were on that tour. She must’ve just finished the Confessions Tour and fired the vocal coach :lol:

Not unbelievable at all... that energy was 10 times more the Confessions Tour one... I'm still amazed that she did THAT on her 50's. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Not unbelievable at all... that energy was 10 times more the Confessions Tour one... I'm still amazed that she did THAT on her 50's. 

Yeah the energy was more boosted, and yes the choreography didn’t help, but her vocals were already not great. The promo tour she still sounded completely off. 

On 11/27/2020 at 4:19 AM, Humanfly said:

Such as?

The whole tour was a disaster, so many cancellations many very last minute and not all relating to her injuries. I doubt documenting the whole ordeal would do much for her reputation, it would be better to move on.

19 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Sadly, she is not taking care of herself like she used to, she drinks a LOOOOT now, plus goes to bed at 4am...

At this self-destructive rate, she won't last long, so sad to see her doing this to herself, she used to be so disciplined and careful with her body and health,

''Blasphemy! Her Grandma lived to 100 and her dad is 89 and doing well. Madonna is probably more healthy than they are.''

4 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Sadly, she is not taking care of herself like she used to, she drinks a LOOOOT now, plus goes to bed at 4am... At this self-destructive rate, she won't last long, so sad to see her doing this to herself, she used to be so disciplined and careful with her body and health,

i hope she's healthy but wouldn't surprise me if her notorious addiction to exercise caused her some problems like with her hip/other joints... :confused: she's always pushed herself to the limit. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well his was more accurate sorry to say 

She drinks wine from time to time. So what? Wine is actually the most healthiest alcohol beverage. And I'm confused on where this "she drinks a LOOOOOT" comes from? She still exercises religiously and has a strict diet. Not to mention, she likes to keep active whether it's touring, riding horses, playing with her kids, etc. So where's the part where she is unhealthy and won't last long? 

7 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Umm...her IG? I mean, I doubt she's exercising now since the tour but her IG posts show her working out. Plus she talks about it. She doesn't stay fit by sitting on the couch while drinking wine and eating nuts, ya know.

I haven’t seen her talk or post videos of her working out in years, possibly 3 yrs. last video she posted of her working out, she was doing the Vogue routine at her home gym.

I don’t know what she does to “work out” now but it’s probably very minimal, and if anything, not “rigorous.” I don’t consider her stretching or attempting yoga with her ass in Maliks crotch as working out either.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic