Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I haven’t seen her talk or post videos of her working out in years, possibly 3 yrs. last video she posted of her working out, she was doing the Vogue routine at her home gym.

I don’t know what she does to “work out” now but it’s probably very minimal, and if anything, not “rigorous.” I don’t consider her stretching or attempting yoga with her ass in Maliks crotch as working out either.

Yikes, then what do you call it then?

Either way, neither you nor I knows just how much she works out. But she isn't staying fit by NOT working out and drinking "alllll the time" as some people assume.

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Let’s be honest, I wouldn’t really call her “fit”

So first you think that stretching and yoga isn't considered working out. And then you say she's not fit when:

madonna.jpg?width=982&height=726

madonna-pride-concert.jpg?quality=80&str

madonna-thatgrapejuice-postpone-madame-x

PRC_156892858.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

And this is a woman in her 60s ffs. Any casual 60 year old would be wrinkly with chub rolls and a double chin.

Seriously, are you ok?

4 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

So first you think that stretching and yoga isn't considered working out. And then you say she's not fit when:

And this is a woman in her 60s ffs. Any casual 60 year old would be wrinkly with chub rolls and a double chin.

Seriously, are you ok?

Are you?

Shes not at her best. She doesn’t do intense workouts anymore.

There’s nothing wrong to admit that!!!

14 hours ago, musicinferno said:

this is a woman in her 60s ffs. Any casual 60 year old would be wrinkly with chub rolls and a double chin.

Seriously, are you ok?

Not every 60-year-old woman can afford to tighten their skin with expensive injections/fillers, do massage, suck their fat to put it in the ass, provide luxury care to keep them in good looking way (well except the Donald ass:smile:).
She had very strict sports and food hygiene, we cannot take away from her. I have long time admired her for that.
But she's also greatly helped by surgery (soft or invasive). For the best and the worst

14 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

You know we really need this dvd when people start discussing about whether she works out or not :Madonna049:

Someday you will understand
In Madonna's whole plan
And what she does to you
Oh, but maybe someday you will breathe
And you'll finally see
You'll see it all in your Blu-ray 
You'll see it all in your Blu-ray. 

:Madonna029:

Just wanted to let you all know that she had at least 2 personal trainers in her house in Lisbon, one even made the news when he was public with her at a Benfica game: https://www.vidas.pt/a-ferver/detalhe/madonna-na-luz-com-amigo-misterioso

The other one, Nicole Winhoffer, also gave an interview to Architectural Digest speaking about how her 18th-century palace had a room remodeled just for their workout routines: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/madonna-home-gym-lisbon

So she still works out, just maybe not as hard, of course.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, musicinferno said:

Seriously, are you ok?

Leave her alone. let the woman do what she pleases. after all she is madonna.

Guest DeeperDeeper
3 minutes ago, Dito said:

Oh :thinker: then how did she gave that interview :lol: something's off...

I thought the same thing when I read it, it's not you. It's the article. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they’ll include pictures of her with all the beer bitches as a special feature on the DVD since none of them got to get a pic or anything?

I’m worried it’s going to be like the Rebel Heart Tour DVD with two minutes of trying to cram every #unapologeticbitch in there.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’m worried it’s going to be like the Rebel Heart Tour DVD with two minutes of trying to cram every #unapologeticbitch in there.

Yea hopefully it’s not that and something more extensive but this section isn’t apart of a song or anything so I really can’t think of a way she can create a montage... can you? She could clip pics together while she plays like a voiceover of the sound of silence or la vie en rose. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Yea hopefully it’s not that and something more extensive but this section isn’t apart of a song or anything so I really can’t think of a way she can create a montage... can you? She could clip pics together while she plays like a voiceover of the sound of silence or la vie en rose. 

Honestly I prefer concert films that feel like just one night. My hope is that they just filmed two shows in Lisbon and they just use the better or more amusing beer bitch conversation. 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

Honestly I prefer concert films that feel like just one night. My hope is that they just filmed two shows in Lisbon and they just use the better or more amusing beer bitch conversation. 

Agreed. One of my biggest fears is she’ll clip in the Pride event and like the time Swae Lee sang with her and it’ll look like a disaster with all the outfit and wig “quick changes” :Madonna006:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Shoful said:

Agreed. One of my biggest fears is she’ll clip in the Pride event and like the time Swae Lee sang with her and it’ll look like a disaster with all the outfit and wig “quick changes” :Madonna006:

Exactly! Stuff like that is so annoying. I just wish she’d film two nights and then hand it over to Jonas Åkerlund and let him take care of it.

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

Exactly! Stuff like that is so annoying. I just wish she’d film two nights and then hand it over to Jonas Åkerlund and let him take care of it.

Agreed! Knowing her though. She’s reading this thread and is thinking “Screw these ungrateful fuckers” and then does a home video version of the tour with her grillz in the entire time :Madonna009:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic