Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Her management is so out of touch with reality that they think a theater tour with zero promo from streams will still generate good sales if they spend 2 more years until they release it.

They need to put it on Netflix or release it on BluRay like yesterday if they want it to get some success and relevancy.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:09 PM, deathproof said:

i dont think it's a matter of sales anymore with madonna. it's just a matter of getting the product out per madonna's wishes. if this was backed by a major label, it would have already been out by now, but sadly, it's just more of the waiting game...

The problem is Madonna’s standards for quality nowadays are a far cry from her perfectionism during Ray of Light, so it’s not like any of these delays are to ensure the perfection of the work or a brilliant vision or anything..

1 hour ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

The problem is Madonna’s standards for quality nowadays are a far cry from her perfectionism during Ray of Light, so it’s not like any of these delays are to ensure the perfection of the work or a brilliant vision or anything..

Completely agreed. For such a rich popstar, she does come across as cheap nowadays branding-wise....

3 hours ago, RebelHeart said:

Is it the longest we've been waiting so far? Coz RHT was filmed in March and we got it in December.

Well, it was broadcast on TV in December but we didn't get the Blu-ray/DVD until September the following year. So technically no, this isn't the longest we waited for a physical release. 

38 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Well, it was broadcast on TV in December but we didn't get the Blu-ray/DVD until September the following year. So technically no, this isn't the longest we waited for a physical release. 

Yeah, I see the difference but I was talking bout a release in general, not the physical one. So yeah, it's the longest one... awesome.

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, i'm 100% sure all of those come from the Jan. 16 2020 Lisbon show. Just checked audio/pics and yes. If he has the full show or not... who knows...

1 minute ago, artofdarkness said:

Some videos from the show were deleted from youtube by her team I suppose.

There are rumors the show is really scheduled to be released on amazon prime video. If that's true, I believe something is coming sooner than we think (aka this semester)

Wait what?

Semester do you mean by April? 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I'd love to see the full show from this angle

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Typically he records much material from every show he goes to. He has full screen recordings of several Rebel Heart Shows. I think it started back in 2005/6 with the Confessions promo & Tour. He also has hidden gems that are unavailable to the public ripped from TV reports, rare, unreleased interviews, etc. I asked him for a decent recording of a RHT show but he said that all he can provide was the content he posted online. I wish that someone would convince him to share at least some of this rare stuff. I believe his name is Jamesy, not sure about that? Hopefully someone who knows him could get in touch, but idk. I really got hyped when I recently discovered some of his amazing screen recordings!

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic