Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 hours ago, Eddie98 said:

Just imagine the Superbowl with her in it. And then an epic ad of the MXT video right after the performance. :hearteyes:

One can dream...

It would be a great way to get the word out. But her team is so ass backwards so I wouldn't be surprised it they release it on streaming platforms and we see the promos a month later lol.

Honestly, if we don't get some kind of official announcement by Q2, then we have to assume this has been shelved. 

The last rumour I heard was that her team was currently in talks with streaming services. Like, why wasn't the negotiating shit done earlier last year while they were filming/editing the tour? If this is true then her team completely sucks ass - piss poor planning and delays. 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:21 PM, eXtremeOccident said:

Completely agreed. For such a rich popstar, she does come across as cheap nowadays branding-wise....

Yes... which is quite unfortunate, because I’ve seen indie pop stars hopping from tiny label to label making short films for their albums and outstanding and very artistic cover artworks, music videos and merchandise, yet somehow the billionaire Madonna has single artworks with photoshop skills or a 6 year old on MS Paint ?

yall for gods sake calm downnnn

rht took forever to be released, madame x was being edited and why would she spend money on editing and shooting it for nothing?

re-invention is another case, it happened almost 12 years ago, so much has changed since then.... lets just wait a little bit more, im sure shes planing to do something with it

We know they edited it because they watched it out in the backyard Halloween party . I’m sure it will be released. My assumption is they will release it on a pay per view online one time thing . Omg or what if it is a surprise compilation (remember the aldo Diaz pre thanksgiving art) so disc one is the compilation with the new Weeknd song and then disc 2 is the madame x concert film? Haha. 

As far as we know it'll come out, they never said anything to make us think that it's going to be cancelled. I think the last thing we knew about this it was that the editing was delayed since the Coronavirus but they were back at it again (from that insta live with Diablo, I don't remember when that was exactly). So if the Rebel Heart Tour took forever in normal conditions, I think it's "normal" Madame X is taking a little bit more of time since the pandemic. 
Could they do this faster? Of course. But we know that's not happening, so we'll have to wait. I hope it's not that far away. :Madonna032:

21 hours ago, Shoful said:

When she gets back from this never-ending trip, can she please drop a hint about this

I bet you it's gonna be that way!, whne she return from her trip, she's gonna be obsesive thinking about all the money lose on that epic journey, so the solution will be a release of some audio or film or show to try to obtain all the money back!

18 hours ago, star guardian said:

yall for gods sake calm downnnn

rht took forever to be released, madame x was being edited and why would she spend money on editing and shooting it for nothing?

re-invention is another case, it happened almost 12 years ago, so much has changed since then.... lets just wait a little bit more, im sure shes planing to do something with it

i agree with you. Back then, it was said that RIT was not released because Warner company was not sure that it will sell well due to AL fiasco. We will see.. personally, i am not so hot about MX but i wanna see her current show, that is. 

There is a very solid chance.  

Drowned World.

Confessions. 

Sticky N Sweet

MDNA

Rebel Heart

They all saw such releases.  (The latter for even came with LIVE albums). So yes... I very much suspect Madame X will be offered up that way as well.  

Sadly, people today have little or no patience. Oh, and they ALL love to bitch.

Edited by Markdonna (see edit history)

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic