Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 1/13/2021 at 1:04 PM, into the erotico said:

i agree with you. Back then, it was said that RIT was not released because Warner company was not sure that it will sell well due to AL fiasco.

Actually this isn't exactly true. Carese even said they intended to release the DVD but it was contracted that it couldn't come out until 2006, a certain amount of months after I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was released. By that time, they were already working on the Confessions Tour release and too much time had passed so they lost interest. 

Rumour has it, they had the DVD ISO file ready to go but they never got pressed. Remember the sneak peaks of Burning Up and Die Another Day that were released on YouTube? Audio rips from the finished DVD of Nothing Fails and Don't Tell Me leaked as well. The videos looked great and the audio was magnificent. It's a shame it's probably stored on a hard drive somewhere in a warehouse just collecting dust. 

41 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Actually this isn't exactly true. Carese even said they intended to release the DVD but it was contracted that it couldn't come out until 2006, a certain amount of months after I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was released. By that time, they were already working on the Confessions Tour release and too much time had passed so they lost interest. 

Rumour has it, they had the DVD ISO file ready to go but they never got pressed. Remember the sneak peaks of Burning Up and Die Another Day that were released on YouTube? Audio rips from the finished DVD of Nothing Fails and Don't Tell Me leaked as well. The videos looked great and the audio was magnificent. It's a shame it's probably stored on a hard drive somewhere in a warehouse just collecting dust. 

Ooh! Where can I find these videos and audios?

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I'm pretty sure the Burning Up and Die Another Day performances are taken from the unreleased DVD so I think they are finalised.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I'm pretty sure the Burning Up and Die Another Day performances are taken from the unreleased DVD so I think they are finalised.

Yeah but the overlayed backdrops and the zooms that don't fit with the video's actual aspect ratio is weird.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Yeah but the overlayed backdrops and the zooms that don't fit with the video's actual aspect ratio is weird.

They got released online for some Blackberry promotion at the time I think to Blackberry users and think were officially released - but maybe what you mention is because they were formatted to play on a mobile phone?

I think both videos if you look closely you can see they use footage from 2 different nights and different camera angles to the lisbon complete leak from one of the nights they filmed 

As someone said the whole edited show from Lisbon is probably sitting on a hard drive somewhere in storage as it never made it to being pressed for release  - would love to get a properly edited version of the show but am grateful the more raw pro filming from one of the Lisbon nights leaked an to be honest I prefer that lack of finish and editing to the overdone Rebel Heart and MDNA edits for the official releases as you totally feel like you are watching a real concert and is much more engaging to watch (to me anyway lol )

6 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

They got released online for some Blackberry promotion at the time I think to Blackberry users and think were officially released - but maybe what you mention is because they were formatted to play on a mobile phone?

Some shots in the video are in 4:3, while others are 16:9. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Id actually love that ??

I’d love the Paris recording of the Re-Invention Tour if it exists but yeah I’d love a final product for the Lisbon recording as well.

10 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d love the Paris recording of the Re-Invention Tour if it exists but yeah I’d love a final product for the Lisbon recording as well.

Itd be soooo cool and hopefully they can bring the album back to streaming too or release a new one of all the RIT songs! 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Itd be soooo cool and hopefully they can bring the album back to streaming too or release a new one of all the RIT songs! 

I would love if they update the live albums with the full shows. Imagine having the full Confessions Tour on streaming :suffer:And also Sticky & Sweet. They could even put the Drowned World, Girlie Show, Blond Ambition, Who's That Girl and some other shows. I wish some day they'll do that. :Madonna041:

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic