Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I hope they get it on streaming soon, but aside from collecting physical copies I never watch anything on a disc anymore. I buy digital as well, so I guess it’s technically not streaming. 
since Madame X is the meanest of all her alter egos, wouldn’t it be an expensive dream come true if it was only released in a live box set. Lol. 

On 1/8/2021 at 3:43 PM, RebelHeart said:

Is it the longest we've been waiting so far? Coz RHT was filmed in March and we got it in December.

#soon (on madonna time)

On 1/12/2021 at 5:32 PM, bedtimestory said:

At this point, it seems itll be unreleased. Her team might keep it in the unreleased vault (bat, rit, etc) to make $$ when she dies. This was a rare, intimate, no camera tour that very few got to see, so it makes sense to keep it rare and unreleased.

no, it makes no sense...at all

On 1/15/2021 at 3:40 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

She may as well release a "Get Up Lisbon" double pack of the Re-Invention Tour and Madame X Tour now.

:Madonna048:

YES! That would be perfect

If she added 

The Virgin Tour

Whos That Girl

Blond Ambition

The Girlie Show

DWT

Reinvention

and complete Confessions that would be the equivalent of an additional seven double albums worth of streamable content available online with Madame X to come. It’s a no brainier. 
I do think that dvd and blu ray have had their day. Save the physical release for a career box set. 
Like the singles being uploaded to streaming I can see the tours being added to steaming and you tube to increase her streaming presence. This will likely come a year after a deal with Prime or Netflix to release her past tours on streaming platforms.

likely following the drip feed singles format. One every quarter over the next two years in the lead up to The biopic. That would be great promotion and a rise in visibility.

Twin this with the singles being uploaded and her past Videos being reuploaded in HD and the entire history of Audio visual Madonna is there ready and primed waiting for the inevitable new fan base, reignited fan base of yesteryear and people who enjoyed the movie to delve into. Music has become like a casual purchase of a chocolate bar at the check out when you are there buying other stuff. The content needs to be there on display before people will just impulse listen or buy. People ain’t got time to be waiting around anymore like it’s Christmas.

Her team are slowly getting everything in place ready for the biopic to blast her streaming numbers into orbit and secure her legacy proper. It’s probably why the the Like A Prayer box set was put on hold now I think about it. Probably gonna be. 35 yr anniversary in 2025 (a year late) a year after the biopic with a slew of 35/40th anniversary releases.

Madonna 40 (2023),

Like A Virgin 40 (2024)  

Like A Prayer 35(2025)

True Blue 40 (2026)  

Erotica 35 (2027)

Ray Of Light 30 (2028)

Bedtime Story 35 (2029)

Music 30 (2030)

Most of her fans will be dead by the time we get to 2030 and plastic CDs will be ilegal so Music will be the last physical. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

The Virgin Tour

Whos That Girl

Blond Ambition

The Girlie Show

DWT

Reinvention

and complete Confessions

I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be wanting to get these things out sooner. I mean, none of us are getting any younger. Don’t you think the bitch would like to live to see the day her fans gag over such releases? Everyone would be talking about it, feeding her ego. Beyond me. She probably doesn’t give af to be honest lol.

I think that’s the point she’s at. Her current stock is so low commercially it’s time to trade on the past a little more than a little. Withholding everything for years may have been a shrewd move but only if you release the vaults at the right time in the right way. I’m the biggest Prince fan but even I find the deluge of tracks on his recent reeditions so overwhelming that a lot of it is still undigested and therefore a little wasted. 
Legacy releases have got to be done at the right time and the biopic is the perfect... and until she dies (hopefully a long long way off), the last big big opportunity. Any new non legacy releases just won’t have the same grabbing impact as a life biopic. It’s now or..... death sadly. M being a control freak I’d favour now. 

5 minutes ago, Ekans said:

She has so much visual material (music videos, tours, performances, movies), why not put up a "Madonnaflix" streaming service? That would be a revolution in terms of how the fans consume an artist's work.

I don’t think a lot of people would want to pay for ANOTHER streaming service. Especially when the incentive isn’t that high

Why bother with the cost of that when You Tube can host everything on her own channel? No upload limit. Wider access. Streams already counted for her. Advertising  opportunities. At some point ALL icons who have posthumous earning potential navigate away from the niche and move into the centre of mainstream. 
There’ll be more music permissions granted for covers, samples, TV ads, Compilation albums and images over the coming years. It’s the only way to keep an artists alive and omni present during the autumn / winter of their creative career. 
Madonna fandom is going through its own  menopausal years. Things will be better on the other side when the Cher / Elton / Elvis affect kicks in and her outbursts and statements are cheered and given the “good on ya” response rather than “what is she doing... is she still here”.

The biopic is the start of this Period and the slow uploading of her legacy is the groundwork. 

On 1/16/2021 at 2:46 AM, lucasciccone said:

I would love if they update the live albums with the full shows. Imagine having the full Confessions Tour on streaming :suffer:And also Sticky & Sweet. They could even put the Drowned World, Girlie Show, Blond Ambition, Who's That Girl and some other shows. I wish some day they'll do that. :Madonna041:

Still dont understand the purpose of releasing a live album without the complete setlist and/or seamless transitions between tracks. I had to rip the sound off the original dvd and crop it myself to achieve this result ... 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Why bother with the cost of that when You Tube can host everything on her own channel? No upload limit. Wider access. Streams already counted for her. Advertising  opportunities. At some point ALL icons who have posthumous earning potential navigate away from the niche and move into the centre of mainstream. 
There’ll be more music permissions granted for covers, samples, TV ads, Compilation albums and images over the coming years. It’s the only way to keep an artists alive and omni present during the autumn / winter of their creative career. 
Madonna fandom is going through its own  menopausal years. Things will be better on the other side when the Cher / Elton / Elvis affect kicks in and her outbursts and statements are cheered and given the “good on ya” response rather than “what is she doing... is she still here”.

The biopic is the start of this Period and the slow uploading of her legacy is the groundwork. 

She’d want money, especially when she’d have to spend money to purchase all those movies 

39 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I thought according to everyone it was canceled? :laughing:

There was never any actual announcement of that. It’s most likely fans making up stuff based on how long it’s been and how less and less likely for it to be profitable as a release at this point. But it’s happening, according to this post.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic