Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I pray that she isn't spending all of her editing time on recording bathroom vocals, adding a cut every 2 seconds, shoddy slow mos, putting vaseline lens filters on each frame and super imposing loads of giant flashing red Xs across the screen throughout the show. Just seeing the dancer close ups in the latest clip gives me anxiety, I pray that we end up with a high quality 4k video like the I don't search I find clip (with less stand in Madonna throughout) 

On 1/26/2021 at 12:55 AM, Eddie98 said:

All I can say is - thank God the show was filmed in Lisbon. Cause from all the stuff I've heard here and also when attending a show in Paris the crowd was pretty laidback. In Lisbon, however, everyone went nuts from start to finish. Up on their feet more than sitting down for sure. Even I personally sat down just once - when she asked for it during the beer chat hah.

The venue is Lisbon was totally different that’s probably why. Much more like a concert venue.

1 minute ago, WopaelWopael said:

LDLHA on Rebel Heart

Frozen on Sticky & Sweet

Only the 1st one. Frozen was from the 2009 leg and that wasn't released, just the 2008 one, so i don't think it should count as cut. Just like Holiday & Dress You Up also from the 2009 leg. And also the Virgin Tour cut tracks should be there too.

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Only the 1st one. Frozen was from the 2009 leg and that wasn't released, just the 2008 one, so i don't think it should count as cut. Just like Holiday & Dress You Up also from the 2009 leg. And also the Virgin Tour cut tracks should be there too.

Lucky Star was also part of the medley on the Rebel Heart Tour :cry:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the tour released around June of this year in order to try and time it with Pride (either via streaming or DVD/Blu-ray or both)...similar to how she did with the album release with various World Pride events. Just a thought I’ve had recently. 

1 hour ago, brettokw said:

Je ne serais pas surpris de voir la tournée sortir vers juin de cette année pour essayer de la chronométrer avec Pride (soit en streaming, soit en DVD / Blu-ray ou les deux) ... comme elle l'a fait avec la sortie de l'album avec divers événements de la World Pride. Juste une pensée que j'ai eu récemment. 

don't tell her she will surely release the dvd much sooner 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic