Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

She's boring maybe ???

And that footage is in full color ?

8 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Girl. Watch again.... she’s recording a voice over for the DVD. 

:dead:

our worst nightmares coming true. 

Another S&S Tour case.... ???

Imagine this guys, a new audio recorded for the DVD instead the original one, a video with so much filters like the MDNA World Tour and a mixed footage of many dates like the RHT... 

Oh noooo :Madonna012:

Oh and I forgot: Cutted parts... 

:dead:

3 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

Omg hell no!! Can she please leave TOAC behind, please?! 

“Double disc feature”?! I’d find it depressing if Madonna still thinks such a thing is commercially viable today. 

She wants to release it? Five years later? It's definitely not worth it especially considering that show is even more intimate than Madame X and might be subjected to the same editing fate. I do not need a seizure while watching Madonna in a clown costume trying to belt out Take a Bow! Can someone get her a Netflix or Amazon deal or something please? Or another TV network deal so they can intervene and tell her "NO HEADACHE INDUCING FILTERS AND AGGRESSIVE EDITS." 

34 minutes ago, Andymad said:

TOUCH ME TOMATOES did I hear that right? A voice over for that..... cripes almighty. I don't think I have the strength.

“After hearing all this incredible music around me....”  then she holds up her hand like a microphone and says the same thing and more with no sound. ?

1 hour ago, Husam Elzien said:

Papa Don't Preach apparently got cut from the shows starting literally the day they filmed it.

That song got the chop long before RIT. I’m just.... not sure why she continues to use it. It’s like the “Shagalah-oh version of Open Your Heart” I can’t. These oldies being used for no reason. One verse!! Ugh. I hated the 80s medley with DYU AND iTG on RH tour when I first heard it. but I love hated it. It was brilliant.

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

That song got the chop long before RIT. I’m just.... not sure why she continues to use it. It’s like the “Shagalah-oh version of Open Your Heart” I can’t. These oldies being used for no reason. One verse!! Ugh. I hated the 80s medley with DYU AND iTG on MDNA tour when I first heard it. but I love hated it. It was brilliant.

My mom and sister were so pissed when she sang like no 80s songs on this tour. They left during Frozen. :cryin:

3 hours ago, al4realz said:

You guys have so much free time ?? let that woman release the show whenever she wants. At least now we know we will get it. 

She seemed to be just playing around in that post, nothing to do with the actual editing. 

Exactly. She's just being playful and goofy. I don't know why u guys think she's re-recording vocals just by watching this latest video... :OML:

2 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Lol, they left shortly before she sang an 80's song. 

Well by that point it was already 1:30am. They couldn’t stay out any later

1 hour ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

Did you go to see her in the USA? Because she sang Papa Don't Preach and she sang on the whole tour a short clip of La Isla Bonita. 

She sang like an acapella one minute version of it.  Her 80s sounds amounted to about 6 minutes out of a 2 hour show 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic