Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

I’m sorry, but where is the idea that she’s doing a voice over come from?

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Exactly. She's just being playful and goofy. I don't know why u guys think she's re-recording vocals just by watching this latest video... :OML:

1. She's clearly in the same room she has been editing the DVD

2. She has the hashtag #edit in her post, which is a word she has been using when posting videos about her editing the DVD

3. "After hearing all this incredible music around me" she says in "speech" tone.  The audio drops out and we see her say it again pretending to be speaking into a microphone. a pause... and then she seems to say "I felt inspired".  It then shows a few more words and then she says it AGAIN. "After hearing all this incredible music around me, I felt inspired".

It's more than obvious this is the story she's been telling since the Promo for Madame X started. about being invited to a home where everyone is playing music. It's a speech she gave at EVERY SINGLE SHOW right before she introduces Gaspar Varela and sings a traditional Fado song. 

My assumption is that she then reviews the multiple takes she did in her bathroom and is unsatisfied with them. Which is why she's like.. "I don't have time for this" and Ricardo says something about the bathroom. 

It seems like she's maybe filling in the holes of the speech for the recording to make it more coherent for the final product. I'm not implying she's resinging Frozen in her guest bathroom. but my assessment is far from a reach. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

2. She has the hashtag #edit in her post, which is a word she has been using when posting videos about her editing the DVD

3. "After hearing all this incredible music around me" she says in "speech" tone.  The audio drops out and we see her say it again pretending to be speaking into a microphone. a pause... and then she seems to say "I felt inspired".  It then shows a few more words and then she says it AGAIN. "After hearing all this incredible music around me, I felt inspired".

It's more than obvious this is the story she's been telling since the Promo for Madame X started. about being invited to a home where everyone is playing music. It's a speech she gave at EVERY SINGLE SHOW right before she introduces Gaspar Varela and sings a traditional Fado song. 

My assumption is that she then reviews the multiple takes she did in her bathroom and is unsatisfied with them. Which is why she's like.. "I don't have time for this" and Ricardo says something about the bathroom. 

It seems like she's maybe filling in the holes of the speech for the recording to make it more coherent for the final product. I'm not implying she's resinging Frozen in her guest bathroom. but my assessment is far from a reach. 

Well i’m for one fine if she’s just recording her speeches. If she’s touching those songs though. Lord help us

11 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I still don’t see it tho, IMO. She wasn’t in a recording booth. There was no microphone. That didn’t even look like the Voice Memos app on her phone

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Interestiiiiiing. Is that from the video feed that was already leaked or does it have different takes from NKM? I haven't dug for the details yet lol

Omg is GET UP LISBON becoming a reality!?

RIT + MXT & An exclusive look at “Tears of a Clown: Hump my Pussy Raw” which contains an exclusive quarantine performance of Candy Shop

On 1/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, Andymad said:

That song got the chop long before RIT. I’m just.... not sure why she continues to use it. It’s like the “Shagalah-oh version of Open Your Heart” I can’t. These oldies being used for no reason. One verse!! Ugh. I hated the 80s medley with DYU AND iTG on RH tour when I first heard it. but I love hated it. It was brilliant.

It wasn't used for no reason.  She used it to make her pro-choice speech in the US, while it was irrelevant and cut for Europe.

7 minutes ago, Mateusz Klimecki said:

Madonna in probably 90% has older audience/fans so i think that the physical release it's a must anyway.

I'm 22 years old (maybe I'm one of the most young Madonna fans on this forum ?) but I prefer physical releases more than shitty streaming platforms. 

I'm so vintage I know :Madonna001:

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic