Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I mean Ariana Grande just released a concert film that came out exactly a year after her tour ended so it’s not like this isn’t an industry standard rn. If she makes us wait till August or something tho, I’ll be pissed 

Or December :Madonna012: 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, XAnon777 said:

But is more than a year since the Lisbon concerts were filmed ?

And in that time she said that editing was delayed due to the pandemic and she’s written a screenplay in the meantime. It is coming, it just takes time sadly. 

:Madonna043:

On 2/3/2021 at 11:52 PM, remixed224 said:

If they editing every song step by step from the beginning it means they already somewhere in the end. Last week they did Crazy and it's 13 song from 24 :thinker:

This means nothing. They edited the MDNA Tour out of order, starting with Like a Virgin. 

I feel like with her editing every day, that they started from scratch now that she has her full attention on it. 

Madonna's problem is her inability to tease and deliver in a timely manner.  These year+ teases with no deliverable in sight do nothing but kill all hype in addition to being extremely annoying having to put up with inane posts about her minor children (which is actually exploitation, they can't consent) and everything under the sun but the music just in case there is actually any news one day.

3 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna's problem is her inability to tease and deliver in a timely manner.  These year+ teases with no deliverable in sight do nothing but kill all hype in addition to being extremely annoying having to put up with inane posts about her minor children (which is actually exploitation, they can't consent) and everything under the sun but the music just in case there is actually any news one day.

This. She'll tease and tease now and then there will be silence for months and there will be a quiet announcement for the release. 

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I hope this comes out soon. But tbh I'm more excited for Halloween Kills. At least that has a teaser trailer ?

I'm super stoked for Halloween Kills too! At this point, we might see Michael Myers before Madame X. 

8 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm super stoked for Halloween Kills too! At this point, we might see Michael Myers before Madame X. 

Oh my lord me too!!!! I have a feeling it’ll be a “living room on-demand Halloween” for Toronto this year. I’m ready. And hunny it is supposed to be CRAZYYY. I can’t wait. I love that you share this excitement with me

jamie lee curtis halloween GIF by Entertainment Weekly

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic