Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, musicinferno said:

LMFAO! 

So are we Laurie Strode then? 

Exactly! The tour DVD can be titled "Madame X M20: Twenty Years Later". 

On 1/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, Fighter said:

totally forgot we're still waiting for this DVD 

best answer.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Ekans said:

She has so much visual material (music videos, tours, performances, movies), why not put up a "Madonnaflix" streaming service? That would be a revolution in terms of how the fans consume an artist's work.

second best answer :smile:

10 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK-Z0ecBVXw/?igshid=ij74nzl0sbja

I wonder what song she’s sick of. God Control?

I can't be mad. Bless her for putting herself out there and making it be known that she is somehow editing the Ben Hur of concert films. But seriously, hurry tf up. And all you queens being negative about the editing and filters lol. Wake up sis this is exactly WHY it is taking so long. Hashtag FILTERS. It is going to happen. We have to accept it. On a softer note, I am sure it'll be beautiful and...I can't wait to see it.

51 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I can't be mad. Bless her for putting herself out there and making it be known that she is somehow editing the Ben Hur of concert films. But seriously, hurry tf up. And all you queens being negative about the editing and filters lol. Wake up sis this is exactly WHY it is taking so long. Hashtag FILTERS. It is going to happen. We have to accept it. On a softer note, I am sure it'll be beautiful and...I can't wait to see it.

To be honest, to expect something different than this is setting ourselves up for disappointment. At least we're getting a release of the tour... Yaaay. :v

My hope is she will put the Re-Invention Tour out at the same time as that's the closes tour she has done to doing a greatest hits  - maybe with the biopic coming up she is being encouraged to as a reminder for her back catalogue seems odd she would post footage from the RIT while editing the Madame X tour unless maybe pulling clips from it for the biopic itself ? Would love a properly edited tears of a clown show as well with all the talking cut out just the singing 

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

My hope is she will put the Re-Invention Tour out at the same time as that's the closes tour she has done to doing a greatest hits  - maybe with the biopic coming up she is being encouraged to as a reminder for her back catalogue seems odd she would post footage from the RIT while editing the Madame X tour unless maybe pulling clips from it for the biopic itself ? Would love a properly edited tears of a clown show as well with all the talking cut out just the singing 

I think we are going to get the RIT DVD until she dies... It's hard to believe but it's the sad reality ????

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

It was likely just an edit she saw and reposted on Instagram. It definitely looked more like a YouTube clip rather than something from the archives.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic