Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

12 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Madame X has taught you well. 

3 hours ago, gafuller said:

I still haven’t ordered any merch yet. I had my mother with me in Philly and I couldn’t wait in the lines. Year later and I’m still procrastinating lol

It’s disappointing that she doesn’t sell the iconic red eyepatch. Why is the only one that horrible gem clear one

28 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Well, the thing is, everything has to be approved by her song by song, so, in the end, and besides covid, it was delayed this much because she was bussy with other stuff. She received a workprint back in september while she was working in the movie script, she did notes over some songs during september/october and the production team worked over those notes inmediately, but then she was bussy recovering, traveling and doing black magic on her instagram so didn't had time to check the remaining songs until last january. At least until the september workprint the production team stayed with the original idea of not adding innecesary effects but create a cinematic experience, like it was shown in the little snippets she posted. Don't know how much has changed with her latest notes, right now they are really bussy working on it now that they finally have her attention. 

I hope I explained this correctly :flower:

Yes but "right now they are really bussy working on it now" it means that is not 100% finished?

43 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

Well, the thing is, everything has to be approved by her song by song, so, in the end, and besides covid, it was delayed this much because she was bussy with other stuff. She received a workprint back in september while she was working in the movie script, she did notes over some songs during september/october and the production team worked over those notes inmediately, but then she was bussy recovering, traveling and doing black magic on her instagram so didn't had time to check the remaining songs until last january. At least until the september workprint the production team stayed with the original idea of not adding innecesary effects but create a cinematic experience, like it was shown in the little snippets she posted. Don't know how much has changed with her latest notes, right now they are really bussy working on it now that they finally have her attention. 

I hope I explained this correctly :flower:

Thank you!!!! :hug:

9 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

Not dead, still alive. You're always so kind with everybody :)

For what you heard, is there any chance we'll get anything new musically between today and the biopic release?

Don't mean to insist with details of any kind, I swear, just you seem well informed about her agenda, so my basic question is: do we really have two more years without any kind of music release in front of us?

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Her latest post suggests it’s still not done.

This bitch.......I swear. 

This damn video was probably perfect in September and now she's probably delaying it month by month by making them change things. I miss the days when she gave the editing crew full access to do as they pleased and trusted them as she went about her business with other projects. 

12 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

At least until the september workprint the production team stayed with the original idea of not adding innecesary effects but create a cinematic experience, like it was shown in the little snippets she posted.

bye. If she did another deeper and deeper RHT with crave... im outta this.

POLL. What do you expect from MXT video?

1) filters

2) multiple shows with odd wig/costume changes

3) saturated colors

4) reworked studio vocals that don't sound live at all

5) recycled audio from an old tour

6) never before seen 3-minute long extra (twins rehearsing Crave maybe?)

7) the song you loved most being cut

8) black and white segment

9) still images

10) all of the above :Madonna027:

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

1) filters

3) saturated colors

9) still images

Honestly: 1, 2, 3 , 4 , 7, 8, 9 .

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

1) filters

3) saturated colors

9) still images

And dont forget

11. Not a single close-up

Seriously, they should have recorded two shows (a third one as a backup, maybe) with the same hair, same makeup, same costumes, same playlist and 'somewhat' similar banters. Beyond that point M shouldn't be involved at all! Let the editors do their work, show her the workprint, tweak it a little and then release this recording as it was intended. I remember a lot of fans praising her for the vocals on this tour, so no post-production needed!

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic