Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

It's coming soon. It will be a Netflix Documentary. Confirmed by Instagram account @wearevandalla in their latest post. They're the LA production team that did most of the World of Madame X documentary.

Seems like its release is imminent, given the description: "In 2021, music-driven content looks a lot like SKNX.TV. First up is the Netflix documentary chronicling Madonna's Madame X Tour."

23 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Ça arrive bientôt. Ce sera un documentaire Netflix. Confirmé par le compte Instagram @wearevandalla dans leur dernier message. C'est l'équipe de production de Los Angeles qui a réalisé la plupart du documentaire World of Madame X.

On dirait que sa sortie est imminente, compte tenu de la description: "En 2021, le contenu musical ressemble beaucoup à SKNX.TV. Tout d'abord, le documentaire Netflix retraçant la tournée Madame X de Madonna."

I dont find instagram wearevandalla

They also use the word documentary for full shows somethimes. Rolling stones about Rebel Heart tour film:

The documentary, Madonna’s first since her 2013 film MDNA World Tour, offers behind-the-scenes footage from throughout the seven-month, 55-city trek, as well as Madonna’s March 2016 concert from Sydney’s Olympic Park.

Just now, Spanky1995 said:

My question is do these Netflix specials get a bluray/dvd release in the future?

Only shows that have high demand. Unfortunately Madonna's won't but Netflix wouldn't distribute a physical release, it would be her record label. 

I have this strange feeling that we won't get a DVD/Blu-ray this time. 

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

It's coming soon. It will be a Netflix Documentary. Confirmed by Instagram account @wearevandalla in their latest post. They're the LA production team that did most of the World of Madame X documentary.

Seems like its release is imminent, given the description: "In 2021, music-driven content looks a lot like SKNX.TV. First up is the Netflix documentary chronicling Madonna's Madame X Tour."

Did they remove something? Im not seeing any mention of the film.  

oooops! I see above they edited it. 

Someone is in trouble. 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic