Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Another concern is that streaming platforms sometimes delete titles without warning. I would hate if there's no physical release and in a year from now we realize the show was been deleted and is gone forever. 

Thankfully we have talented fans to make bootleg discs. I will purchase one for this purpose alone. 

17 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Another concern is that streaming platforms sometimes delete titles without warning. I would hate if there's no physical release and in a year from now we realize the show was been deleted and is gone forever. 

Thankfully we have talented fans to make bootleg discs. I will purchase one for this purpose alone. 

That is the glory of the power of the internet. The day MX Tour is released, it will most certainly be available via streaming rip. So it won’t technically be lost and gone forever. This is 2021 sis. You have nothing to worry about :hug: and YES. So many talented fans who can create a physical copy. Hope is not lost.

3 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

They probably revealed it without her permission and removed it.

yep, especially when madonna herself didn't said anything about the release, it makes total sense that they would've edited it. and to be honest, i don't think a random account would pop it saying this like 'oh madame x tour is going to be on netflix!' just for nothing. looking at the other posts, this account doesnt seems to be like that, so... 

16 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Well okay but I've never seen a musical documentary or concert make it to physical media from Netflix after the fact, no matter who it is.  Taylor Swift, for example, monetizes every last cent of all her merchandise and music.  She has vinyls and cassettes even for singles!  But not one of her concerts has made it to physical media after her Speak Now tour in 2011.  They're on all the streaming platforms from Apple for 1989, Netflix for Reputation and the documentary, and Disney+ for the last 2 concerts, but all this tells me for someone who loves money just as much as Madonna is that they paid a lump sum that couldn't be refused and was worth all the loss of physical sales.

I hope you're right about Madonna being the exception, but we all know she only cares about the money also and not her legacy/collectors so we'll get what we'll get and she'll likely then move on.  Live music recordings are an extremely niche fan market to begin with, so it's not like they don't know what the number is they need to pay to guarantee exclusivity.

Madonna has an older audicence, not very inclined to digital. Taylor has a very youg audience who doesn't care if a show is coming or not on bluray.

I'm a big fan of physical releases. If there's a slightest hiccup on your connection the content will not be played in 4K-DolbyVision-5.1 audio. With the bluray disc you have a guarantee the content will always be top notch. (unless it's the Rebel Heart Tour :cryin:

I'm also a big fan of Extras, behind the scenes and interviews. 

Other than that it's good to keep in mind that most of the planet doesn't have a ultra fast broadband or fiber optic. 

Saying that.... I'm really happy she's going with a good streaming service for this release! Amazon Prime is not the best in terms of quality and user experience. 

I'm hoping Warner can cut a deal with Netflix for a physical release after a period of time. 

Ok bitches, we don't know if it's gonna be released in physical form, which i hope it is as i'm a huge physical formats lover and i need a BD of it!! as soon as it's released on Netflix [fingers crossed that's for real!] and we know the full setlist included, i wanna see lots of fanmade BD covers to create our own "temporary" physical discs hahahahaha

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ok bitches, we don't know if it's gonna be released in physical form, which i hope it is as i'm a huge physical formats lover and i need a BD of it!! as soon as it's released on Netflix [fingers crossed that's for real!] and we know the full setlist included, i wanna see lots of fanmade BD covers to create our own "temporary" physical discs hahahahaha

@Aldo Diaz

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

If I was a casual fan and purchased the official physical copy and it had Express Yourself and Papa Don't Preach in the track list I'd feel deceived LOL RIP to your emotions!

Yea they should definitely not be like actual tracks. She barely performed a minute and it was without any of the music

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

We literally won with Rebel Heart Tour by getting one of the greatest live pics as the cover.

Why are we lowering the bar now thinking we are getting an Aldo Diaz crap artwork?

Let's hope they use a beautiful live pic by Ricardo. He's done some amazing pics during the tour tbh...

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic