Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

That’s photoshopped to the high heavens too :dead:

Why can’t we just get something like:

madonna-madame-x-tour-2019-thatgrapejuic

I’ve never understood why this picture was used as the first look of the tour or why people liked it! It’s so obviously edited in the face, it’s all smooth and blurry and out of proportion and doesn’t really look like her to me...

But there were plenty of other stunning photos Ricardo took. 

43 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

I’ve never understood why this picture was used as the first look of the tour or why people liked it! It’s so obviously edited in the face, it’s all smooth and blurry and out of proportion and doesn’t really look like her to me...

Awww I think she looks so good here :cryin:

9 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Always reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction...pulp fiction 90s GIF

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Beautiful, although a little too similar to DWT cover:

s-l300.jpg

I also liked the Come alive cover that was posted a few months ago:

immagine.png.11610b8211202228a5a0a0ee9a7d70e3.png

I know and that's why i did it like this, as an homage to that beautiful DWT cover. I wanted to use just images of M herself, not the dancers, not the band, not the batukadeiras with her, just her.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I know and that's why i did it like this, as an homage to that beautiful DWT cover. I wanted to use just images of M herself, not the dancers, not the band, not the batukadeiras with her, just her.

Anyway, if only a highlights cd is made, I hope it includes Human Nature, Sodade, Frozen and Future (some are missing in your selection), which are the best songs of the tour, musically speaking.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Anyway, if only a highlights cd is made, I hope it includes Human Nature, Sodade, Frozen and Future (some are missing in your selection), which are the best songs of the tour, musically speaking.

If she leaves Future off the cd she’s gonna hear an earful from me??

Mensch on madonnanation (that i don't know how trustful he is, but everybody is paying attention to him) posted that he has a friend that works for Netflix and there's nothing Madonna-related in at least a lot of months

EDIT: someone on his facebook told him that... not a FRIEND like a close friend. But if he posted...

Edited by roberMDNA
add info (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Mensch on madonnanation (that i don't know how trustful he is, but everybody is paying attention to him) posted that he has a friend that works for Netflix and there's nothing Madonna-related in at least a lot of months

I hope he is correct. I would like to have a physical release so we can own it forever.

If you couldn't have both, would you prefer a Neflix documentary in March or a physical release in December?

At this point I'd rather have it as soon as possible. In Italian we say: better an egg today than a hen tomorrow, which I think corresponds to "Half a loaf is better than no bread".

Madame X Tour is going to be the worst documented tour after Virgin Tour.

100% would rather Netflix if only one or the other. The quality will be great, can stream it from anywhere and everywhere, and people who aren’t just fans may actually watch out of curiosity and appreciate what she can do. She needs all the help she can get with her GP perception. 

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

If you couldn't have both, would you prefer a Neflix documentary in March or a physical release in December?

At this point I'd rather have it as soon as possible. In Italian we say: better an egg today than a hen tomorrow, which I think corresponds to "Half a loaf is better than no bread".

Madame X Tour is going to be the worst documented tour after Virgin Tour.

I'd rather have a physical in December.  We already only have the potato quality of our memories and blurry clips.

It's a tragedy that it wasn't possible to record a HD unedited/dubbed fan video of this tour.

The GP isn't going to care or watch regardless.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic