Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

4 hours ago, danielsevilla said:

She is the whole day laying on the couch requesting editing changes that probably are done by the twins... 

What annoys me here is her attitude, like if she is making a huge effort to edit this concert... like if she does not want to...

I miss the woman that enjoyed editing "Truth or Dare"...

You were with her on the editing room of TOD?! ? OMG.

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

it's gonna be a great release. The live concert was really good. The vibe will be there, it is impossible not to have the theatre vibe from footage inside a theatre. There were a few things happening on stage that would be highlighted for sure, maybe some fast cuts here and there.

Before the tour starts, there were musicians playing on the side of the stage instrumental acoustic versions of 4-5 of her tracks to warm up the people. That was a nice vibe and hope it will be included of some sort.

The tour intro is really good and sets the mood. expecting fast pace editing that leads to her entrance.

God Control has to be slow in the beginning and then ramp up.
Dark Ballet she's on the piano, the dancers with masks dance to contemporary style choreo, loved it. Would be nice visually.
Human Nature would have to include close ups, very nice visuals in the circle space and the highlight, the headstand as well another highlight her playing the conga drums.

Express Yourself could be included , would be nice to have this moment.
Madame X Manifesto and the mirror part, stunning. Plus a few speeches here and here in between.
Vogue fast paced editing hopefully!
I Don't Search I Find with a nice retro cinematic editing, very nice performance

Polaroid section, hope it includes many segments from various shows!

American life, finally the rap part live but hope to be recorded again over in studio , to sound live but better cause she screamed so much it was a bit painful!

Coffin intro very moving interesting concept! Set the mood for Batuka.

Batuka , personal highlight! Batukadeiras emerge from the crowd, M looks stunning and it is very intimate and powerful!

Fado introduction and fado song cover to set the mood for Killers.

Killers , very intimate too. Overall that section was super intimate and that would def. reflect on the edit. 

Crazy was good, expect a chill vibe.

Welcome to my fado club..1 2 cha cha cha ... got the floor moving and she was having fun!

Sodade, again super intimate! expecting very chill editing and vibes.

Countdown in portuguese, Medellin intro + Medellin , an ethnic party, expecting fast paced editing!

Beer section and crowd interaction felt very organic, hopefully this will also reflect on camera.

Extreme Occident, the choreo and stage setup + lighs were amazing, roads highlighted on the stage then M on spinning stairs, expecting a great edit there!

Justify, contemporary dance intro

Frozen, highlight + lola + M in the center and no other words necessairy.

Come Alive, bright and colorful, dancing and fast edits here and there.

Future, M playing the piano and using extra lyrics, highlight for me! Can't wait to see the closeups!

Crave, loved the remix, fun edit!

Like a Prayer, highlight, got the whole floor up and dancing.

I rise, powerful encore, Madonna leaves amidst the crowd.

+++ Would not mind if between sections the live was cut and there was backstage or discussions about culture to introduce certain parts of the show. For many crowed the heavy cultural influences she had this era especially from Portugal are not really understood or appreciated.

+++ Her vocals were the best vocals we got from her on a live tour since Drowned World and when we hear it I believe we ll be more than satisfied!! She sounded amazing live!!

well that's all for me. expecting a really cool outcome, keeping my positivity and appreciating this amazing period of time where Madonna (re)discovered a lot of things and that reflected on her work. I understand that everyone has their preferences and the fans come from very different places and backgrounds but this era should be appreciated and celebrated as artistically, it was insanely good! I don't miss her anger and I do welcome her vulnerability .

To finish this off, although I tried to keep it positive it is really starting getting on my nerves the name calling and the constant struggle to undermine her while supporting her. She's Madonna, she's not anyone's bitch, she will never give you want you want but she will always give you something you never knew you wanted and I wish people would stop being so bitter about it.

If you made it through all of this, thank you for your time :)

image.png.c1cdce8901fa1960759f8925dde732fb.png

4 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

it's gonna be a great release. The live concert was really good. The vibe will be there, it is impossible not to have the theatre vibe from footage inside a theatre. There were a few things happening on stage that would be highlighted for sure, maybe some fast cuts here and there.

Before the tour starts, there were musicians playing on the side of the stage instrumental acoustic versions of 4-5 of her tracks to warm up the people. That was a nice vibe and hope it will be included of some sort.

The tour intro is really good and sets the mood. expecting fast pace editing that leads to her entrance.

God Control has to be slow in the beginning and then ramp up.
Dark Ballet she's on the piano, the dancers with masks dance to contemporary style choreo, loved it. Would be nice visually.
Human Nature would have to include close ups, very nice visuals in the circle space and the highlight, the headstand as well another highlight her playing the conga drums.

Express Yourself could be included , would be nice to have this moment.
Madame X Manifesto and the mirror part, stunning. Plus a few speeches here and here in between.
Vogue fast paced editing hopefully!
I Don't Search I Find with a nice retro cinematic editing, very nice performance

Polaroid section, hope it includes many segments from various shows!

American life, finally the rap part live but hope to be recorded again over in studio , to sound live but better cause she screamed so much it was a bit painful!

Coffin intro very moving interesting concept! Set the mood for Batuka.

Batuka , personal highlight! Batukadeiras emerge from the crowd, M looks stunning and it is very intimate and powerful!

Fado introduction and fado song cover to set the mood for Killers.

Killers , very intimate too. Overall that section was super intimate and that would def. reflect on the edit. 

Crazy was good, expect a chill vibe.

Welcome to my fado club..1 2 cha cha cha ... got the floor moving and she was having fun!

Sodade, again super intimate! expecting very chill editing and vibes.

Countdown in portuguese, Medellin intro + Medellin , an ethnic party, expecting fast paced editing!

Beer section and crowd interaction felt very organic, hopefully this will also reflect on camera.

Extreme Occident, the choreo and stage setup + lighs were amazing, roads highlighted on the stage then M on spinning stairs, expecting a great edit there!

Justify, contemporary dance intro

Frozen, highlight + lola + M in the center and no other words necessairy.

Come Alive, bright and colorful, dancing and fast edits here and there.

Future, M playing the piano and using extra lyrics, highlight for me! Can't wait to see the closeups!

Crave, loved the remix, fun edit!

Like a Prayer, highlight, got the whole floor up and dancing.

I rise, powerful encore, Madonna leaves amidst the crowd.

+++ Would not mind if between sections the live was cut and there was backstage or discussions about culture to introduce certain parts of the show. For many crowed the heavy cultural influences she had this era especially from Portugal are not really understood or appreciated.

+++ Her vocals were the best vocals we got from her on a live tour since Drowned World and when we hear it I believe we ll be more than satisfied!! She sounded amazing live!!

well that's all for me. expecting a really cool outcome, keeping my positivity and appreciating this amazing period of time where Madonna (re)discovered a lot of things and that reflected on her work. I understand that everyone has their preferences and the fans come from very different places and backgrounds but this era should be appreciated and celebrated as artistically, it was insanely good! I don't miss her anger and I do welcome her vulnerability .

To finish this off, although I tried to keep it positive it is really starting getting on my nerves the name calling and the constant struggle to undermine her while supporting her. She's Madonna, she's not anyone's bitch, she will never give you want you want but she will always give you something you never knew you wanted and I wish people would stop being so bitter about it.

If you made it through all of this, thank you for your time :)

image.png.c1cdce8901fa1960759f8925dde732fb.png

Love the optimism despite the past releases, mabye it will be a nice surprise. This difference for me is not having the bootlegs to see the real thing, l usually don't bother with the DVD because l want to experience it as the audience would and see an entire dance move without it all chopped up. This time its all we will have with the limited run, l wonder post COVID if pay per view stream of live shows will take off, it would have been perfect for MX with M's global reach

Just now, Ekans said:

This reminds me of how much I needed the RHT version of True Blue but in the end the released version is quite messy and I hate listening to it... Still waiting for a studio version to leak tho 

I find that you lose a lot of the instrumentation in it. Like, mixed live and album vocals? It's more like a live rehearsal and not studio. I miss the prominent plunky strings in the second verse in the one that was released. There has to be another version somewhere

6 hours ago, Ekans said:

This reminds me of how much I needed the RHT version of True Blue but in the end the released version is quite messy and I hate listening to it... Still waiting for a studio version to leak tho 

Wait, did you hear the backdrop version? It's pretty good. 

The Sun and Daily Mail UK reported Madonna is releasing a special on Netflix. They say it's going to have footage from the tour and behind the scenes moments so don't expect anything different.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14081195/madonna-netflix-documentary-madame-x/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9273505/Madonna-set-release-new-Netflix-documentary-Madame-X-tour.html

Hmm... I'm interested in a documentary showing the process of the tour but I also want to see the full show, so I don't know what to think. I still don't think we are getting a documentary (as TOD or IGTTYAS) since no one ever mentioned a single thing to think that, so we'll see #soon I guess. :Madonna032:

I think it's very important for her to show the pain and suffering she endured on the tour, literally blood, sweat and tears.

I also think she knows it's the ONLY footage the fans will be able to see the whole concert.

So, I'm trying to be positive and hope for a release like Ariana Grande did for her last tour, we get the whole show and some behind the scenes throughout the show.

I think we will have the full show with some behind the scenes in between. Just like Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour or Ariana Grande concert film. It doesn’t mean we won’t get the full thing. If you get rid of most of the speeches you’re able to fit some behind the scenes footage in between songs. 

1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

The Sun and Daily Mail UK reported Madonna is releasing a special on Netflix. They say it's going to have footage from the tour and behind the scenes moments so don't expect anything different.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14081195/madonna-netflix-documentary-madame-x/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9273505/Madonna-set-release-new-Netflix-documentary-Madame-X-tour.html

Can we have an official press release already 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic