Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Oh well, this is not funny guys, not at all!

If it's really a doc about the "behind the scenes of her life", I'll be honestly disappointed. She's always on Instagram, commenting politics, sharing rehearsals and the creative process while working, sharing memories and shreds of her home life: I'm not that interested in her private life anymore :lol:

Really hope those papers are just badly informed, deducing the news from the internet rumours!!!

55 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

really i can't understand if we are gonna get a full show or a docu... they say a documentary of her tour life but also mentions concert film... they say a lot of behind the scenes but also sais extensive on stage footage or something like this

I think a little documentary will come and after the whole concert, she wants all of us who didn't have the opportunity to attend to see her tour...

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's a full-on documentary. I can see this being the full concert with behind the scenes footage interspersed, like how Truth or Dare was originally planned. They've referred to concert specials as documentaries in the past so I don't think it necessarily means it's going to be like a Truth or Dare or I'm Going to Tell You a Secret film.

Watch, we'll get audio and video clips from Secret Project from 2012 about politics and gun control, along with speech excerpts from the MDNA Tour and RHT thrown in, along with her "blow up the White House speech" from DC followed by her performance of Human Nature that day mixed with Human Nature from this tour. And then lots of useless prayer circle footage from backstage. And because everyone is requesting it, footage of the twins trying on different clothes in her dressing room and strutting around while Mom is singing American Life, Extreme Occident, Vogue, and IDSIF on stage. And songs like Dark Ballet, Batuka, Killers, Frozen, Crave, and Like a Prayer will be cut from the documentary. Oh, and more jokes from TOAC will be randomly added in between songs. 

I kid, I kid. Honestly, I think that article is just using the "documentary" rumour and exaggerating it by saying there will be behind the scenes footage. 

everytime Madonna posts something about the release is always "on-stage"  footage.... i mean... she showed like 10 videos already and 100% of it has been from the show... if it was a new docu i think at least something would have been from behind the scenes (and surely black and white). Anyway this i just said could mean nothing but i think it's a point

Edited by roberMDNA (see edit history)

The Sun...? Who obviously picked up the Insta post a few days ago which mentioned Netflix and decided to use it as a ‘source’ and stretch it into a news story...? 
Madonna is going to document her “struggling with hip and knee injuries”. LOL!

Then The Daily Mail picks this up and uses The Sun as their source...?

And we are giving ‘this’ airtime? Really?

Laugh Lol GIF

Just now, deathproof said:

That was from last July. It's been over 7 months. Things can change during that time.

I don't think she's gonna get rid of a whole concert just because there were changes in the editing last year. Before Re-invention happened we all knew she would make a film project with the behind the scenes footage, and the Madame X Tour shouldn't be the case as almost everything from rehearsals to prayer circles was already shared on Instagram. What elese is left to show?

I'm absolutely opposed to the publication of a possible documentary. I want the whole show. Many fans have not had the opportunity to go to see it, both for restrictions due to the capacity of theaters and ticket costs, and for the countless cancellations. Also none of us have videos or memories due to the ban on using smartphones. It’s not fair! We suffered with her this tour and the greatest gift she has to do is publish it without cuts.

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Watch, we'll get audio and video clips from Secret Project from 2012 about politics and gun control, along with speech excerpts from the MDNA Tour and RHT thrown in, along with her "blow up the White House speech" from DC followed by her performance of Human Nature that day mixed with Human Nature from this tour. And then lots of useless prayer circle footage from backstage. And because everyone is requesting it, footage of the twins trying on different clothes in her dressing room and strutting around while Mom is singing American Life, Extreme Occident, Vogue, and IDSIF on stage. And songs like Dark Ballet, Batuka, Killers, Frozen, Crave, and Like a Prayer will be cut from the documentary. Oh, and more jokes from TOAC will be randomly added in between songs. 

I kid, I kid. Honestly, I think that article is just using the "documentary" rumour and exaggerating it by saying there will be behind the scenes footage. 

The scariest thing about this is that it actually wouldn’t suprise me

I agree they just got the info from M forums and IG fan accounts.

The backstage of MXT is better left hidden, according to all the things that went wrong. Unless she wants to justify herself.

I also agree she shared the concert teaser but can also destroy it. Remember she trolls all the time... mixtape...

In a perfect world, we'd get a double disc with: 1 full concert + 2 doc.

But we all know she would never do that.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic