Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

10 hours ago, al4realz said:

I think we will have the full show with some behind the scenes in between. Just like Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour or Ariana Grande concert film. It doesn’t mean we won’t get the full thing. If you get rid of most of the speeches you’re able to fit some behind the scenes footage in between songs. 

People want the speeches, otherwise what's the point of billing it as a work of theater/art and banning recording or even bothering to sit and sing to preserve her artistic integrity instead of you know, satisfying her fans who sacrificed time and money to attend for nothing?

I think she really owes it to the fans who had shows cancelled on them or could not afford to see it or manage to travel to one of the few stops on the tour, to put the full show out there

So glad they did not leave the filming until the final night of the tour which is what they often have done in the past and never understood the logic  - and it paid off not doing that this year as the last shows got binned due to the virus 

53 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I think she really owes it to the fans who had shows cancelled on them or could not afford to see it or manage to travel to one of the few stops on the tour, to put the full show out there

So glad they did not leave the filming until the final night of the tour which is what they often have done in the past and never understood the logic  - and it paid off not doing that this year as the last shows got binned due to the virus 

It's an old logic. They wait for the final shows because the production should be pulished by the end of the tour, meaning that the last shows should be the best. It's a very risky move, and history has proven that all can go wrong even in the last show.

3 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

So true. We really lucked out. 

8 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I love how the Blond Ambition tour ends with the song about keeping it together in the family as she makes the entire crew drop down into the hole. I've read that Paris was a better show and the stuff in Truth or Dare looked good (though it had too many camera changes for a concert movie), but the ending didn't have quite the same impact for me because it wasn't really the ending of the tour. I also like that she didn't have to trick the audience into thinking the show is over, only to follow up with an encore, which is too common, choosing instead to just tell them that the next song was the last of the tour with a thank you.

21 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Didn't she post something on IG about new york in snow within the past 2 weeks? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0XZ00hwHp/

This, and I swear she was in London after Africa before going to NY. I think I remember her posting about her horses while at her home in The Hamptons as well. 

I could be wrong. She's bouncing all over the place lately. 

:Madonna026: People  who think that streaming is better than a physical release.

:Madonna026: People who think that quality from streaming is better than from a physical release.

:Madonna026: People who think that is not good to pay for a physical release but it's ok to pay for a streming that adds  and deletes  titles when they want.

:Madonna026: People who think streaming is better because they have a title now but four months later they can't watch it because the streaming service has decided to don't have it in their catalogue.

CONCLUSION:

Better to have a physical release which you will be able to enjoy whenever you want an in the best quality possible.:Madonna025:

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic