Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

13 hours ago, Ekans said:

I don't remember seeing it around here, just checked the Pictures section but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords? I'd be thankful if someone could share it again. :Madonna023:

Someone posted it on the dark ballet video thread but I don't think it comes from here originally....

4 hours ago, lmvc said:

:Madonna026: People  who think that streaming is better than a physical release.

:Madonna026: People who think that quality from streaming is better than from a physical release.

:Madonna026: People who think that is not good to pay for a physical release but it's ok to pay for a streming that adds  and deletes  titles when they want.

:Madonna026: People who think streaming is better because they have a title now but four months later they can't watch it because the streaming service has decided to don't have it in their catalogue.

CONCLUSION:

Better to have a physical release which you will be able to enjoy whenever you want an in the best quality possible.:Madonna025:

:Madonna026: People who think that one is better than the other. ?

Let people enjoy what they want. At the end of the day, we won't have any kind of influence over her decisions, so... let's not wrinkle our skin about it. ?

The good part is that we're one day closer to watching MXT. Fingers tied for a March release! ??

3 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

:Madonna026: People who think that one is better than the other. ?

Let people enjoy what they want. At the end of the day, we won't have any kind of influence over her decisions, so... let's not wrinkle our skin about it. ?

The good part is that we're one day closer to watching MXT. Fingers tied for a March release! ??

More likely in June - July i guess.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:57 AM, Manuel X said:

I'm absolutely opposed to the publication of a possible documentary. I want the whole show. Many fans have not had the opportunity to go to see it, both for restrictions due to the capacity of theaters and ticket costs, and for the countless cancellations. Also none of us have videos or memories due to the ban on using smartphones. It’s not fair! We suffered with her this tour and the greatest gift she has to do is publish it without cuts.

Getting bad RIT vibes, its not sounding like we will get the full show

The UK tabloid press are all saying their source has told them it's a behind the scenes documentary following the upd and downs of the tour with her knee and hip problem with some footage from the Madame X tour  -  so Yes I think it's a possibility it might not be the whole show at least what gets shown on Netflix  - maybe she will do both a documentary and a full show that would keep everyone happy then.  I think most fans would be happy to see a documentary as long as it is not at the expense of a film of the entire show being available too.  The UK press are not reliable but we know there was loads of behind the scenes filming throughout the rehearsals and tour for social media but maybe was for a documentary too?

"The Sun" is reliable in music news in the last few years, music acts use it to start spreading news before making it official (example: the Spice Girls with their 2019 UK stadium tour).

The tone of the Madame X Netflix article was unusually positive towards Madonna ("pop legend" etc. etc.), so I guess it's true and even paid promotion from Madonna's camp. We know UK press hasn't been that kind to Madonna in a while.

Documentary, full show, whatever... bring it on! I'd say a Netflix deal is the right thing to do now, I'll be very happy if it's true.

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

"The Sun" is reliable in music news in the last few years, music acts use it to start spreading news before making it official (example: the Spice Girls with their 2019 UK stadium tour).

This is gonna be tragic for me ... this means many of us will never have the chance to enjoy the full show as it was conceived :Madonna023:

On 2/19/2021 at 4:35 AM, madgefan said:

I don't think she's gonna get rid of a whole concert just because there were changes in the editing last year. Before Re-invention happened we all knew she would make a film project with the behind the scenes footage, and the Madame X Tour shouldn't be the case as almost everything from rehearsals to prayer circles was already shared on Instagram. What elese is left to show?

The meltdowns

16 hours ago, Humanfly said:

So.... is it just going to drop. Surprise we will look on netflix one day and it will be on the front page? Or will there be a warning?

When Beychella was released, Netflix did a huge promotion, probably we'll have a post on social media, followed by a trailer and a date. Beyoncé's doc was not featured on any release list, it was a surprise announcement.

Since it's the first Madonna release on Netflix I believe it will have a big promo. Fingers crossed!

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic