Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I think it could be for promotional purpose only. A Ntetflix Trailer, photos or small close-up on details that she wants to insert to enhance the costumes. Something where she walks, shot from behind with speech all over and maybe changes clothes between one block and another.

I don't understand how it is possible to do such a thing at this point. It is indicative of the fact that she is not satisfied with the final product.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Concert DVDs usually contain close ups or even wide angles/more complicated angels that have been shot without an audience. Pretty standard. not sure why everyone's freaking out

It’s been a YEAR since the tour ended.... they filmed the crowdless rehearsals in January 2020

Girl I- reshoots? :Madonna034: What is it going onnn. I still want to believe this thing is done/almost done... I think she's maybe doing something for promo. There is no way they are reshooting something at this point. If close ups or something specific were needed they've done it before, right? 

The wait continuessss :Madonna023:

50 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Concert DVDs usually contain close ups or even wide angles/more complicated angels that have been shot without an audience. Pretty standard. not sure why everyone's freaking out

Because they already filmed a dress rehearsal.

How many concerts have a re-shoot more than a year after it was filmed live?

The film has been in edit mode for almost a year now. Now all of a sudden they want a “reshoot.”

In conclusion, Freakout is 100% valid.

I think we should stop and think for a second. What can she really do at this late stage? Whatever she does is not going to involve the dancers or musicians or even the stage for that matter. Do you know how long they would have to setup a stage with the same lighting and stage pieces... Im thinking it's much more simple than that.

Perhaps they didn't really get any good photos for the physical release and the headers that take up the screen on Netflix while it's being featured.  In all seriousness what else COULD it be?

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think we should stop and think for a second. What can she really do at this late stage? Whatever she does is not going to involve the dancers or musicians or even the stage for that matter. Do you know how long they would have to setup a stage with the same lighting and stage pieces... Im thinking it's much more simple than that.

Perhaps they didn't really get any good photos for the physical release and the headers that take up the screen on Netflix while it's being featured.  In all seriousness what else COULD it be?

For sure it's all about close ups, expressions, hair etc... I'm not worried about the reshoot. I'm more worried about the following 13 months of editing after that... 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic