Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Honestly I don't even know why the fuck she would bother to say she's doing re-shoots, even if she is.  Talk about total lack of self-awareness about her image.

Shit like this is exactly why casuals etc think she can't sing, etc, because she dubs it all and processes it so much everyone knows what they're watching isn't the live act.

It's a tragedy that this time we didn't get any HD fan videos to actually preserve the moment for fan archival purposes.

4 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Whatever she's doing, she's doing it in her house as the costume changes are taking place in her bathroom. So I'd say it's more lilely they're doing promo shots or interview bits for bonus features. Either way, it seems lo-fi. She's stirring the pot...

You're so optimistic...she could easily just be doing fittings to make sure they don't need adjustments before reshooting. 

5 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Whatever she's doing, she's doing it in her house as the costume changes are taking place in her bathroom. So I'd say it's more lilely they're doing promo shots or interview bits for bonus features. Either way, it seems lo-fi. She's stirring the pot...

It could just be a fitting before she actually does what she plans

I thought this was a joke till I saw her IG. Re-shoots, a year later and almost a year since the editing started?! Girl....

I highly doubt they would re-build the stage and hire crew all over again for proper re-shoots. Plus, she's still in recovery and can't do any heavy choreography so it's obvious they're not shooting the entire thing. My guess is this is for either a trailer or promo pics for Netflix, bonus features/documentary, or actual close-ups for shots she wasn't satisfied with in the previous edit. If it's the ladder, this will obviously be done without the stage or props so my guess is her in front of a black backdrop (or white if they really want to spend the time and money of using CGI to splice her in on their finished edit [which really wouldn't fucking surprise me at this point]). They obviously have a lot invested in this broadcast/Blu-ray/DVD if they keep spending money like this. I mean re-shoots? Who does that? LOL

My biggest concern is this is going to push back editing EVEN MORE. Forget getting this thing before summer. At this point, we'll be lucky to see it by September.

#soon

Seriously, I think it's time to make peace with it. Make your peace with it like she did before the BAT ended. I loved the Madame X era, I think it's a brilliant album and I was devastated when my show got cancelled. But I think we gotta prepare for another atrocious, seizure-inducing f*ckfest of instagram effects and 4 different angles per beat.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic