Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I assume they're reshooting specific details to replace the shots with Ai Shimatsu, M's stand-in. No need for a big and elaborate set with all performers in that case – as Ricardo's Instagram status (hopefully?) suggests. For "Frozen," there's probably a lot of movement around her behind the backdrop while "Future" needs a few more shots due to her sitting by the piano. Then there's that brief excerpt from "I Don't Search I Find" we've seen which has Ai in it for a split second. If all that is the case, I'm intrigued to see if those little edits will be blatantly obvious or blend in perfectly in terms of continuity. 

5 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

Based on ricardo's IG Stories, I believe it's something related to the special or additional promotional material. It's seems like they are creating an intimate interview set, minimal scenography, with the references of this project as photos

Agree..  Because that Martha Graham portrait doesn't make any sense if they're reshooting the tour.. 

Screenshot_20210226_124939.jpg

She saw all the good comments about the Dark Ballet director's cut, and now she's reshooting all the scenes that she removed from the Madame X Tour during the endless 2020 and deleted from her hard drive. She regrets of doing that, hence the reshoot. 

#venconmigoletsdelete
#idontsearchidelete

#ciaofiles

#lookingformkv

7 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Can't wait for the following moments in this reshoot:

* The "Artists are here to disturb the peace!!1" intro that fades into Candy Shop in the Revolutionary War outfit.

* Her emerging from the onstage dressing monologue with a new 2021 face to perform Vogue

* When she bids the polaroid and it cuts to a shot of her living room and her boyfriend / David fighting over the picture...it ends up going for 2.1 million

* Lourdes being banished from Frozen for her salty Insta comments -- The twins replace her in the Frozen backdrop making faces with Insta filters while M dances with the video in a fur coat and gold hoop earrings

* Replacing Like A Prayer to cut to footage of her in Malawi ala the Detroit scene in the Rebel Heart Tour

* Her re-recorded phone speech to the audience right before I Rise where she talks about successfully fighting against the patriarchy and fascism or whatever as the "Iron Curtain" rises to the sound of Emma Gonzalez

* A montage at the end of her walking through the crowd and fist bumping the audience....but since it's 2021 footage, it's just the film crew, her kids, and her driver as she gets into her Escalade and goes home

This will be great.

I cant wait the release, and then starting a thread with you debunking ALL the shots in the final product ( with a little help of who actually attended the tour) and say things like : This American life closeup  is straight outta the bathroom honey !! hahah. It will be great people, the pleasure is in the waiting ... yeah something like that lmao.

34 minutes ago, Roy said:

I am predicting that once we get the official release, we are going to dive into where the reshoots are found within the recording and we will argue for 5 more pages. :ahh:

Not me I’m going to have an IV of Future audio injected into my on the reg. I won’t be able to see straight from being in complete bliss

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic