Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

8 minutes ago, Ekans said:

So how will they do reshoots at a soundstage? Seems to me that she's just reshooting a few of the sections. Obviously, Frozen and Future wilk be reshot but also God Control as seen in her previous IG video.

A PROMO MUSIC VIDEO THO? 

2 minutes ago, devilpray said:

I'm here for a reshot show if it's perfect and JUST THAT but I'm terrified if we end up with an MDNA Tour mixing different stages kind of scenario. 

Edit: I would LOOOOVE it if this is just for promos, maybe some pre-recorded performances for TV-shows/social media? 

Maybe for those TV show performance, we can agree that it would fit well.

Oh wow that latest video and insta stories!! No idea what the hell is going on but it feels exciting.

It must be for more than just extra shots for the tour edit surely. Just in a white studio like that I can’t see how they’d be that beneficial.

The idea of it being rehearsals for an awards show performance, or a pre-record for a show at least, came to me when watching the video. Maybe to coincide with the tour being released... 

This is miles away still, l wish vanity didn't come before continuity and authenticity.  They will micro manage a close up and chop up all the choreography so you cant follow any hint of the thought behind it  but give  no extras and special MUSICAL moments guaranteed, it will be a pity when something new finally hits streaming and all the general population sees is her airbrushed and filtered to death, it will reinforce ageist and misogynistic perceptions

1 minute ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys, did you see Tony's post on Insta? 

He said "the secret is out" and "very soon we will be able to relive the Madame X experience". 

He also said the only clip he watched, gave him goosebumps! 

#soon

Madame X better be a damn experience. I am wanting to see the concert for sooo long.

Well I guess I was wrong. It seems much more than just photos. But the fact that ALL OF THEM are posting about this makes me feel optimistic about the outcome. They all seem to be really excited about what they’re doing, not just begrudgingly fixing something. 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic