Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

39 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Does anyone even know how much I love the Madame X era! I want it to continue forever! I’m so scared that she’ll never be able to top this era again. It was legit everything I could’ve asked for! Persona change, Politically charged, the autotune is orgasmic, Mirwais return, amazing videos and documentary. She made this an event! And somehow I was lucky enough to attend that MTV interview thing and talk to her during the tour. This album was legit made for me. I finally heard American Life and Frozen on tour. We got to hear her sing Portuguese and Spanish. The manifesto is AMAZING! This era will never die! It deserves the respect that albums like Ray of Light get. It’s ambitious, important, and brilliant!

I love your excitement and energy. You are getting me excited again on the dvd when I was beginning to think we’d never see it. Let no one and nothing put your fire out. :fire::rainbow::crown:

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Does anyone even know how much I love the Madame X era! I want it to continue forever! I’m so scared that she’ll never be able to top this era again. It was legit everything I could’ve asked for! Persona change, Politically charged, the autotune is orgasmic, Mirwais return, amazing videos and documentary. She made this an event! And somehow I was lucky enough to attend that MTV interview thing and talk to her during the tour. This album was legit made for me. I finally heard American Life and Frozen on tour. We got to hear her sing Portuguese and Spanish. The manifesto is AMAZING! This era will never die! It deserves the respect that albums like Ray of Light get. It’s ambitious, important, and brilliant!

wow! you talked to her?? what an honour. 

I’m actually very optimistic.  I genuinely enjoyed the Madame X era a lot.  The album struck a real chord in me and the videos were beyond amazing.  Medellin, Batuka, and God Control especially.  

The concert — which I saw twice in LA was spectacular.  

I remain very excited to revisit it. 

1 hour ago, felipe929 said:

The video mapping thing makes sense. She's re recording footage from Frozen, God Control. Songs that were originally recorded with both a backdrop and a projection on her, between her and the audience. Probably this juxtaposition of images recorded live didn't turn out too good on film. Specially when the projection unintentionally hides her behind everything, since it was so dark onstage and the screen were too bright.

Does it make sense? I think that why video mapping will be used instead of having a semitransparent screen between her and the camera.

Some of my favourite parts of the show were the projections which came out to the walls and ceiling of the theatre. I felt like i was part of the show. 

Remember the days when her past tours used to broadcast LIVE on TV, with no editing involved (just changes in camera angles) and it including all flaws such as wrong lyrics, band mistakes, wardrobe malfunctions, vocal hiccups, etc? 

The editing of IGTTYAS changed that forever. 

16 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Remember the days when her past tours used to broadcast LIVE on TV, with no editing involved (just changes in camera angles) and it including all flaws such as wrong lyrics, band mistakes, wardrobe malfunctions, vocal hiccups, etc? 

The editing of IGTTYAS changed that forever. 

Which scarily seems very live compared to the releases that came after. 

23 minutes ago, scion said:

Which scarily seems very live compared to the releases that came after. 

Right?! When I first saw IGTTYAS I was thinking this doesn't feel like with all those editing effects...then with CT it got worse and with each tour following. Madame X Tour is gonna feel like a movie, I fear. 

For the MDNA Miami shows, Madonna partnered with Vyclone.com for the MDNA Film Project and asked those attending to film "Give Me All Your Luvin'" with their phones from their perspective and upload it to the Vyclone website using their app. In return they would receive a muilti-angle film of the song

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/mdna-film-project-reminder

https://web.archive.org/web/20121129093146/http://vyclone.com/madonna

I don't think this was used in the final product though??

42 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I always see her tour films as creative projects on their own. We will never see any of her tours how they actually were except the old ones, and even the old ones are standard quality bootlegs that don't show how majestic those shows actually were... so, you either were there on the actual show or you weren't. We shouldn't expect the home release to be like a live experience cos it will never be, it's just a representation of her vision in another format. So it doesn't bother me if they change stuff or use any kind of trickery as long as it's well done. :om:

As long as people who actually attended the tour don't watch the show now on screen, wondering whether it's the same they attended lol. I mean we were all let down when we found out that the actual BBMA performance didn't include any holograms. If she thought her tour was good enough, then she shouldn't enhance it a lot by trickery. Only what's necessary. Otherwise she should have used that technology for the actual tour.

Just now, Blue Prince said:

As long as people who actually attended the tour don't watch the show now on screen, wondering whether it's the same they attended lol. I mean we were all let down when we found out that the actual BBMA performance didn't include any holograms. If she thought her tour was good enough, then she shouldn't enhance it a lot by trickery. Only what's necessary. Otherwise she should have used that technology for the actual tour.

we weren't promised holograms on BBMA were we? I thought we knew it was AR all along... anyway if they're using a different tech for the projections because the other tech didn't look good on film then it's understandable. :confused: let's wait and see

4 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

News of Madonna think she's using a video mapping technology in the reshoots.

I KNEW IT. She is going to bring back the holograms from her Medellin BBMAs performance and put them on tour.:ahh:

For real, I never expected her to incorporate projection mapping on this tour release. EXCITED!!!

1 minute ago, Roy said:

I KNEW IT. She is going to bring back the holograms from her Medellin BBMAs performance and put them on tour.:ahh:

For real, I never expected her to incorporate projection mapping on this tour release. EXCITED!!!

Maybe she is morphing Nikki and Donna into Vogue just to shut us up...

This video mapping thing could be ok. If you think about Frozen, not sure how good that would look filmed, and would be an ideal candidate for some of this technology. Future are well, plus the Fado club scenes. Im getting excited about this release now. Just hope it doesn't take another year to see it!

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic