Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Yeah I think they will took only a few more days in these reshoots and some weeks at most for the final edit. I mean, let's say the montage is done and they are now depending only on these close-ups. It really doesn't sound like taking another 6 months.

I really believe it's going to be released soon. Maybe April.

10 hours ago, scion said:

Nobody said she had to have a hand in the production of the DVD, but it's obvious it wasn't just post production of live vocals on that DVD. It's very, very obvious some of it is dubbed with studio recordings. Even the tone of her voice and pronunciations are altered, auto tune doesn't generally do that. 

I agree. They’ve used a mix of different sources. Some of the old songs are demo vocals she recorded before the tour. It’s not warbly and croaky enough to be her live voice.

11 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

Her frought with grief theater tour is here worst for many reasons and now that Netflix wasn't afraid to tell her, she now knows it as well. 

Nobody has said that Netflix had anything to do with her deciding to do these reshoots. Fans just made that up. She has done this in the past as well.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Nobody has said that Netflix had anything to do with her deciding to do these reshoots. Fans just made that up. She has done this in the past as well.

She only filmed dress rehearsals before, she did it for truth or dare, confessions and rebel heart.. Also, the MDNA was filmed in Paris for the dvd, she didn’t like it… and pretty much Miami was the reshoot.  Also they filmed 2 full shows without audience in Lisbon last year for Madame X (my friend was part of the crew on this) 
Call it Netflix, Amazon, Hulu… Our point is, somebody is paying for this, and I really doubt it is her. 

5 minutes ago, al4realz said:

She only filmed dress rehearsals before, she did it for truth or dare, confessions and rebel heart.. Also, the MDNA was filmed in Paris for the dvd, she didn’t like it… and pretty much Miami was the reshoot.  Also they filmed 2 full shows without audience in Lisbon last year for Madame X (my friend was part of the crew on this) 
Call it Netflix, Amazon, Hulu… Our point is, somebody is paying for this, and I really doubt it is her. 

It’s still fan speculation

Guest Nobody Knows Me
46 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I think this is the first time we heard about a re-shoot after the tour has ended,  I really wish she will work with Jonas again on filming her live shows

She's likely reshooting for close-up shots, which she did for the Confessions Tour. I think there were rumours that she was supposed to be filming the last two Paris shows for close-ups but they got cancelled due to coronavirus, so perhaps that's why she's doing this now.

Her FB post from March 1 last year, I can't imagaine what she was going through

Here I Am——Flesh and Blood  If only knees didn’t twist and cartilage didn’t tear and nothing hurt and tears never fell out of our eyes.........But alas they do and Thank God for this important reminder that we are human. I Fell 2 nights ago on stage when a chair was literally pulled out from underneath me by mistake and I landed on the floor on my tail bone. I made it thru the show last night but just barely because I hate disappointing. However today even I can see that this broken doll held together with tape and glue, needs to stay in bed and rest for a few days so she can finish the tour with a smile on her face and in one piece.  Thank You for your understanding Paris! 

https://www.facebook.com/10584534401/photos/pb.100043943868342.-2207520000../10158106580024402/?type=3

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Her FB post from March 1 last year, I can't imagaine what she was going through

Here I Am——Flesh and Blood  If only knees didn’t twist and cartilage didn’t tear and nothing hurt and tears never fell out of our eyes.........But alas they do and Thank God for this important reminder that we are human. I Fell 2 nights ago on stage when a chair was literally pulled out from underneath me by mistake and I landed on the floor on my tail bone. I made it thru the show last night but just barely because I hate disappointing. However today even I can see that this broken doll held together with tape and glue, needs to stay in bed and rest for a few days so she can finish the tour with a smile on her face and in one piece.  Thank You for your understanding Paris! 

https://www.facebook.com/10584534401/photos/pb.100043943868342.-2207520000../10158106580024402/?type=3

Poor M. Did she get coronavirus at the same time around? I don't remember exactly when she had fever and was so sick. God, this tour went through everything. It's so good to see her well now.

2 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

Poor M. Did she get coronavirus at the same time around? I don't remember exactly when she had fever and was so sick. God, this tour went through everything. It's so good to see her well now.

Wasn't that after the tour was cancelled? When she started that quarantine diaries thing?

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I think she had corona in like February or March? 

I do note that in December at my show she was complaining about being cold while we were sweating. She even put a coat on, so I think she was under weather well before catching corona. Which tells me she was already facing a weakened immune system ahead of Corona.

14 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I do note that in December at my show she was complaining about being cold while we were sweating. She even put a coat on, so I think she was under weather well before catching corona. Which tells me she was already facing a weakened immune system ahead of Corona.

Yup at mine too in Dec. the theater was like 100 degrees too

9 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

She's likely reshooting for close-up shots, which she did for the Confessions Tour. 

This is my first time hearing this. I don't remember re-shoots for the CT, but we knew they recording a dress rehearsal without an audience a day or 2 before the actual filming specifically to get close up shots. Are you sure you're not getting it confused? 

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic