Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

From what I understood I think we are still getting the full show… but minus speeches.. hopefully I’m right. At least we know we are getting the best songs. Probably she got rid of the public interactions and the covers… just speculating ?. She already talked about how the álbum was made and every song in the world of Madame X documentary. 

58 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I will cry if she cuts ANYTHING. I want it all! Why does she even need it down to a certain time limit?? 

Hopefully the cut polaroid and the Express Yourself acapella are enough to free up time

We both know that'll be in there, complete with Vocoder and fan sing along audio from S&S in Europe. Quick shot of a stadium and the back to Paris.

I think the editing is going to be bad. In the video where she's asking for feedbacks the girl says there are so many cameras, so I fear we're going to have so many shots merged together just like the RHT DVD, which was a mess.
Hope we're gonna get the full show, at least. No cameras were allowed, it would be a pity not letting us see the whole show.

Edited by Loru (see edit history)

guys, I have to say that I'm really optimistic with the release. M showed to B. Akerlund (Jonas' wife) and on the insta video she had just positive things to say. 

Let's remember that Jonas Akerlund directed American Life, IGTTYAS, the Confessions Tour, Ghosttown and many more... I trust both B. and Jonas' artistic visions.

#soon

16 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

sooner or later it's gonna be out,

when it does come out we should have a viewing/streaming party like we did for RHT on showtime, that was a fun thread, 

yesssssssss! omg I wonder how we can do a LIVE CHAT?! @Fighteris it possible to add something like that to the forum?

Guest Nobody Knows Me

She doesn't seem to be showing much of what she's doing in the day on her Instagram. I really want to believe those album rumours are true!

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I hope she at least posts tonight. I need more teasers

It's Friday yall someone get her some champagne Rosé so she can be tipsydoodle and give us info. I bet she's one of those drunks that spills tea and sings like a canary when she's got a good tipple on :smke:

image.png.cf9cb652ba484f34e45cb3c9bc095c5a.png

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic