Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

It's Friday yall someone get her some champagne Rosé so she can be tipsydoodle and give us info. I bet she's one of those drunks that spills tea and sings like a canary when she's got a good tipple on :smke:

image.png.cf9cb652ba484f34e45cb3c9bc095c5a.png

:Madonna009: SOMEONE GET THAT BITCH TRASHED SO SHE CAN SPILL EVERYTHING! Get Ricardo drunk too he’s the true poster! GIVE US THE FUTURE PERFORMANCE AS A PROMO VID

2 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

If those rumours about her wanting to have her name everywhere for the biopic then it makes sense she's working on a new album right now so she can put it out before she starts directing the film, to avoid what happened in 2012 when she did everything at the same time.

I agree. Though it's gonna suck that she won't have time to promote the era. No tour, probably one good video and that's it. 

On 3/3/2021 at 12:36 PM, CYSMM said:

She can only remove Crave, Tracy remixes are really boring and cheap. Still prefer having it full without her meaningless and dull speeches. Looking forward to hearing Batuka, Extreme Occident, Come Alive, Killers, I Don't Search I Find and American Life.

Tracy Young is proof that you can do anything if you set your mind to it.  That woman has created the most boring remixes for too long and she's everywhere still.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I just think her remixes are quite boring personally, and using the Crave remix in the tour made no sense to me.

11 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I agree. Though it's gonna suck that she won't have time to promote the era. No tour, probably one good video and that's it. 

She won’t put it out before the directing the film, she will put it out the same time as the film for maximum impact. If she put it out this year she wouldn’t be able to tour anyway because of Covid.  

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I just think her remixes are quite boring personally, and using the Crave remix in the tour made no sense to me.

Agree, I feel like the remix was added late in rehearsals just to perform another upbeat song during the finale. 

We saw rehearsal footage of her playing Crave on acoustic guitar and I thought that's what we were gonna get. :sis:

5 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Agree, I feel like the remix was added late in rehearsals just to perform another upbeat song during the finale. 

We saw rehearsal footage of her playing Crave on acoustic guitar and I thought that's what we were gonna get. :sis:

Probably too much down tempo already... and it probably wouldn't have fit in the Fado Club section. 

I don't accept slander against the Crave Tracy Young Remix! :nope::ahh:

For real, what if all this time, her reshooting and showing it to the directors were something she did before and that video of her having that IG filter on is the most recent one?

Maybe, I'm just reaching but I am ready whenever Madame X will come. 

I genuinely think people are putting too much faith in her biopic. Madonna hasn't made one well-received movie and she 100% has too big of an ego to be able to approach the story of her life in any hint of objectivity.

I don't want it to fail, but I'm not holding my breath for it being good or bringing about any sort of renaissance for her.

Also, just because someone has a biopic out, it doesn't guarantee that it will be a hit.

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I just think we should manage our expectations here a bit.

I'm just glad that the movie is likely responsible for her finally taking action and paying attention to her back catalogue and giving us all this stuff we should've had already years ago.

1 hour ago, vncsmoraes said:

I genuinely think people are putting too much faith in her biopic. Madonna hasn't made one well-received movie and she 100% has too big of an ego to be able to approach the story of her life in any hint of objectivity.

Not me. I hope the project is finally shelved and she focus 100% in a new album.

Even if the movie is not a super box office success, it will create interest in the media interviewing her and garner more publicity for an accompanying album and tour. 
Yes, it will be great for us fans if she focuses on an album and releases it soon, but it will be likely ignored by the general public just like her recent albums. There is also the Covid problem in that she won’t be able to tour right away to promote the album. 
I really like the idea of her releasing an album inspired by the biopic but not an actual soundtrack. It would be cool if it has some 80’s synth pop and 90’s house or trip hop influences instead of being super contemporary, inspired by her looking back. 
Also hopefully by the time the movie is released, the Covid situation will have passed or died down significantly and she can tour to promote the movie and the album. 
It amazes me that people are always so negative before she has even done something. Give it a chance. 
Reminds me of my mom who was always a buzz killer and who would point out the million things that could go wrong every time I got excited about doing something. 
Yes most of her other movies didn’t do well, but they weren’t about topics that people were interested  in like documenting her own life. 

2 hours ago, vncsmoraes said:

I don't want it to fail, but I'm not holding my breath for it being good or bringing about any sort of renaissance for her.

Also, just because someone has a biopic out, it doesn't guarantee that it will be a hit.

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I just think we should manage our expectations here a bit.

I'm just glad that the movie is likely responsible for her finally taking action and paying attention to her back catalogue and giving us all this stuff we should've had already years ago.

i dont care what happens. the fact shes making a film about herself instead of writing an autobiography (which always seemed unlikely anyway) is so fascinating...

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It's still a long way until this film actually gets off the ground. The amount of slasher movies that have had a script and a studio ready to go and they just never happened :lol:

From the last IG video, it seems that only some inserts were recorded. Probably some very specific close ups that needed to be reshot. She was done with shooting after two days, so it won't be so intrusive in the film cut.

Also it seems she's willing to exchange the quick cuts for some open shots of the stage.

5 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

From the last IG video, it seems that only some inserts were recorded. Probably some very specific close ups that needed to be reshot. She was done with shooting after two days, so it won't be so intrusive in the film cut.

Also it seems she's willing to exchange the quick cuts for some open shots of the stage.

Yes hopefully the quick cuts thing she said is what I imagine. Less darting all around and more just held camera as the dancing and song happens. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic